Please Pray for this Lost Soul

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allthisstuff

Hello brothers and sisters!

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum, and it's a little sad to think that most of my friends here are probably gone. But I know this is a good place where many people pray.

Please pray for my friend 00AngelDog0 who I met on youtube. He believes that Christianity is like any other false religion out there on the world. And I challenged him to be open to the miracles he will experience as my brothers and sisters pray for him.

I want God to not only show him He is real, but I want God to shake his life so hard that he will have no choice but know that the God of the Bible is the True, Living, Breathing, Holy God.

Please come to agreement with me in Jesus' name.

Please also pray for me, as I've been distant from God recently. I've just recently been convicted that I've been living a hypocritical loveless life, and am scared to death for my soul. Anyway you guys are the best. Thanks for everything. I hope God blesses you all :)

S

stevef

Praying for you and your friend, that you both receive the guidance and blessings you need for your earthly and eternal good.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name with you and all here for 00angledog00.
Praying for you also in Jesus.
You havnt lost your salvation, the simple fact that you were convicted in the love of Jesus?
Speaks to the truth that Jesus found it and made sure you kept it. :)

God bless
pickles

A

allthisstuff

pickles! you're still around! i'm so glad to see you again

G

gore4600

I pray for this person Jehovah God in your son Jesus Christ Name Amen. Grant this person the desires of her heart and help this lost soul come to Christ. Jehovah is not willing that anyone shall perish but have everlasting life. I pray this in your son Jesus Christ Name Amen

K

kittycat7

Lord, I pray that you would bring this lost soul to you, and show him that you are the king of kings who brings life. In Jesus name, amenIt is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

W

wit2Christlv

Praying for your friend and you.. God bless