Please pray over my relationship....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 23, 2012
I've seen the same girl for a long long time. I like a few key things about her. But there's been some challenges too. Both with me and her so we never got married. But we've managed to get threw most issues. But now at the start of the year she stopped wanting to make love, and she broke up with me for about 5 months. We recently got back together so to speak but she still won't make love. And she doesn't want to spend time like for thanksgiving or to be seen by my relatives. It's not a big deal though. I know that should be saved the sex for marriage but that just didn't work out that way for us.

I just don't know what do to do though. I mean my relationship no longer feels the same. It's still got certain things I like and some I don't like. It's challenging at times. I've been debating just giving up and either being single for a bit or else maybe slowly start dating again. Then the other thing I had considered was moving to a different city at some point in the near future if I can get some last key things tied up. So that might be one way to officially give it some space and let things go.

We're just so stuck on each other emotionally. Like it would be really hard to fully let her go. We care about each other deeply because we've been threw so much. But now I'm not sure what she wants. Like at most she wants to get together for say an afternoon about once a week. Thats' all she'll commit to, and it basically seems like two friends hanging out, so it doesn't help the situation much at all. I'm not sure what I'm feeling about the situation anymore either. it's really confusing. I just need some prayer over this challenging situation, to try and figure out what to do. Thank you.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be guided through this my friend in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In Jesus, raying for all asked and needed.

God bless
:)
pickles