Please pray!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 29, 2023
Please pray the following for you, Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook:
1. Give all of us the kingdom of God and God's righteousness.
2. Grant us complete and permanent turning back to God when all our bodies are alive so that each of us may truly achieve the real liberation and freedom from all sins and idols, and become the true property of the eternal and one true God, serving only Him and living forever.
3. Send forth plenty of workers for the harvest(Matthew 13:39) and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
4. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Oct 16, 2023
IMG_0374.jpeg
Y’all gotta remember Jesus said Love God, Love One Another. Walk in the gospel of peace as is part of the armor of God. The battle is in the spiritual realm, breaking the chains of demonic spirits people have put on themselves, that Jesus would break every chain, and remember, the battle has already been won. God had this display for me. It’s a mule riding on a cart downhill. It means it’s all downhill from here so just cruise.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
[Jesus promised us,] "I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward."
Mark 9:41