please pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 10, 2012
please pray for your family, friends, neighbours, fellow workers to be saved through Jesus from the anger of God towards their sins and please pray that all of the false christian organizations such as the Roman catholic church, Jehovah witness movement, mormonism, christian science and the cults be convicted of their wickedness and please pray that the works based religions such as islam, hinduism, buddhism, shintoism, bahaism and other sects be given the saving message of the work of Jesus and please pray with thanksgiving for all the good gifts and goodness in our lives that God has freely given including those on a daily basis and please pray that our lands be cleansed and healed of all the sin and wickedness that is done in it..such as abortions, crimes etc

S

s4t

yes we want 2 pray 4 our government n espesially 4 the election 2morrow. may Gods will b done.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
For all who do not know Jesus are in my prayers, that their hearts will recieve Him with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

I join with the Family in asking for God's will toward each.
I sometimes wonder if my prayers for righteousness in the lands are actually asking that the Lord return...
Which would be wonderful, but not until His House is full. :)

-ellie

S

shekaniah

Praying and agreeing with my family in Christ! :)

C

ChurchLover

please pray for your family, friends, neighbours, fellow workers to be saved through Jesus from the anger of God towards their sins and please pray that all of the false christian organizations such as the Roman catholic church, Jehovah witness movement, mormonism, christian science and the cults be convicted of their wickedness and please pray that the works based religions such as islam, hinduism, buddhism, shintoism, bahaism and other sects be given the saving message of the work of Jesus and please pray with thanksgiving for all the good gifts and goodness in our lives that God has freely given including those on a daily basis and please pray that our lands be cleansed and healed of all the sin and wickedness that is done in it..such as abortions, crimes etc

I agree we should all gather in a empty chat room and pray as a team for these things and let God take Control, and let God take care of this stuff,

praise Be to our Heavenly Father and

With Love
ChurchLover