Please Pray...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beltn4real

Hey everyone:
Just requesting a little prayer today. Been going through a rough time for about 15 months now, but really getting right with God in the past two months. He has been my main focus and I've been throwing myself into every church opportunity and even a mission trip to Haiti. I love my God and I know he never fails me.
But lately I've been getting verbally attacked by random people over nothing, and of course this gets greater as my faith and reliance on God is growing. Just really starting to feel all alone as I don't have a lot of Christian friends. I'm not in a relationship so I don't have a significant other to turn to, and my very few close friends aren't that spiritual. Just really feeling sad and lonely and just trying to stay the course. Hoping it's God's timing soon for things to fall into place.
Thanks!
Danielle

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I'm glad God has been your main focus and that you are involved in doing things for his kingdom! :) Troubles tend to come after we get close to God like that, but you can even rejoice when things like that happen (even though bad things aren't from God), because you can grow and learn from it and it won't last long. It sometimes seems like things take forever, but when you get past it with God, looking back at it will be real encouraging. I'll be praying for you!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Danielle, praying for you and all you ask in Jesus's name.

Welcome to cc. :)

God bless
pickles