Please pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lainie

My husband and I are going through a very difficult time. My husband has turned his back on God and wants to leave. It's breaking my heart and I'm finding it very difficult to cope. Please pray for us. Xx

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for complete joy and restoration in this marriage, all for your glory. In Jesus name amen:)

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
My husband and I are going through a very difficult time. My husband has turned his back on God and wants to leave. It's breaking my heart and I'm finding it very difficult to cope. Please pray for us. Xx

I will pray for you. Curious, do you happen to know what has made him turn from God?

D

Duckies

Keeping your marriage and your will to fight for what you have in prayer. May the Lord touch your husband's heart so that he may attend to what God has given you both.

God Bless!!

W

Water1944

I'm so sorry. I am praying for both you and your husband. God's blessings on you both.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying that God will restore you husband to himself and your marriage in a miraculous way. God hates divorce, and I know he wants the two of you together.

P

prodigaldaughter

Lainie my heart goes out to you. Read the scriptures and claim the promises of God's word upon your life and your husband and your marriage. The word of God says that we are to trust Him with all our heart, lean not on our understanding, acknowledge Him in everything and He shall direct our path. Sister hand over the situation to God ask Him to take control ask Him to place on your lips and heart the words to say to your husband and ask Him to calm you so that you do not do anything to inflame the situation. Love him unconditionally do not fight him verbally etc let every thing you do for him be out of love. Pray without ceasing for him he is under the attack the enemy has obtained a stronghold upon him you need to ask God to pull it down. Cover your marriage in the blood cover your union cover him and cover yourself. Cover your past, present and future. Ask God to guard your hearts and minds. Speak life into your marriage. Claim the victory in Jesus name.

Prayer....

Father God in the name of Jesus I humbly come before you I lift up in prayer dear God my sister and her husband. I sprinkle the blood of Jesus upon them dear God, I sprinkle the blood of Jesus all on the atmosphere around them upon the altar. Upon the words of this prayer.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth whom all authority was given, I come against the unclean spirit of rebellion that is in my sister's husband, I bind it, loosen its hold upon him and rebuke it!

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I break the chains and the bondage that is upon this individual. In the name of Jesus of Nazareth I pull down the stronghold of rebellion from the enemy on his thoughts. Let all arguments and pretension that have set itself against the knowledge of You Lord be demolished! Dear God I take into captive every thought into obedience of Christ!

Dear God I humbly ask in Jesus name, that You extend Your mercy and shine Your face upon him. I humbly ask that You cleanse him with your living water; that You take out his heart of stone from his flesh and give him a heart of flesh. I ask that You circumcise his heart and remove that foreskin. Lord God establish Your covenant of love in him so that he may once again want to walk in Your statutes and keep Your judgments.

Purpose his heart once again to seek You so he can find you! Touch Him Lord! Renew his mind dear God. Restore his faith.

Dear God I also ask that You embrace them with Your presence that you clothe them with Your armor. Your word states that we can do anything in Christ who strengthens me I claim these words over my sister. Strengthen her dear Lord, guide her steps fill her with Your wisdom and Your knowledge. Let Your salvation be upon Him today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen Amen!

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
praying! definitely

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you both and all healing for your marriage in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles