Please pray.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CHRISTENE

Hi! Family of God I have a prayer request .

I am praying over this matter and I thought it would be good if someone would agree with me in the Lord ,so if the Spirit of the Lord encourages you please pray.

Since I came in the Lord, I have received the call to serve the Lord.I didn't knew what should be done about the call, so I kept it in my prayer's for year's.

I wish someone would join with me in prayer's that God reveal's to me what I am required to do for Him, and since I am a woman I really wish to do the service that are mainly not masculine, though I know that there is no male and female in Christ and It is He who chooses me to His will,I wish God equips me with all that I require in me to fulfill the assignment He allotted to me not by my strength or talent but by His Spirit and grace alone.

So please, family of God pray for me that I receive the direction,strength, revelation and wisdom to do what the Lord desires from me.

Thanks for your precious time and prayer's , may God reward you for your righteousness and kindness.

God bless you.
Love you all in Christ Jesus our Lord.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
God bless! amen

D

DeusTecum

I pray that our Lord fill you with knowledge, understanding, wisdom and discernment as you seek His will. May He be glorified. I thank Him for you and your willing spirit. I praise Him for his blessings upon you. Amen.

K

kenthomas27

Hi! Family of God I have a prayer request .

I am praying over this matter and I thought it would be good if someone would agree with me in the Lord ,so if the Spirit of the Lord encourages you please pray.

Since I came in the Lord, I have received the call to serve the Lord.I didn't knew what should be done about the call, so I kept it in my prayer's for year's.

I wish someone would join with me in prayer's that God reveal's to me what I am required to do for Him, and since I am a woman I really wish to do the service that are mainly not masculine, though I know that there is no male and female in Christ and It is He who chooses me to His will,I wish God equips me with all that I require in me to fulfill the assignment He allotted to me not by my strength or talent but by His Spirit and grace alone.

So please, family of God pray for me that I receive the direction,strength, revelation and wisdom to do what the Lord desires from me.

Thanks for your precious time and prayer's , may God reward you for your righteousness and kindness.

God bless you.
Love you all in Christ Jesus our Lord.
I love you my Lord God of Israel, please hear CHRISTENE'S prayer. I am a simple servant but her prayers are mighty and strong and pleading and I pray You direct her to her next place, hear my prayer my Lord God. I pray in Jesus' name she uncovers truth by Your Grace in places she has not seen. In Christ's name, Amen.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for leading her to the right people and friends who can build her up in her faith and for holding her hand
and leading her on your path. Show her clearly what her calling is Lord and her gifts in you, all for your glory in Jesus name
amen. Make it plain for her Lord. Use her mightily

S

SteveM

There is a place and a service for you in the Amighty's plan.

I pray that you will find this place, and then seek to help others find theirs. Amen.

C

CHRISTENE

Thanks for agreeing with me.

God bless you all.

O

overcomer2

I pray that the Lord would speak in a clear voice your calling, that way you may make your calling and election sure.
Once you find your place that you will stay in it and glorify the Lord.
In Jesus Name I Pray.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
praying that God reveals His purpose for you, and I believe you will be obedient to His calling.........

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Hi Christene! God has called us all to tell others about Jesus' love for them, so that would be a great place to start as you're figuring out how you best fit into the body of Christ.

:) So glad that you've found Jesus, and I pray that He makes known to you how He would have you serve.

V

vansfordave

Praying in agreeance, that your would know your calling. In Jesus name.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you and all here in Jesus's name.

God bless:)
pickles

C

CHRISTENE

Thanks Levi for your blessing
"God bless! amen"

Thanks DeusTecum for your precious prayer's God bless you.
" I pray that our Lord fill you with knowledge, understanding, wisdom and discernment as you seek His will. May He be glorified. I thank Him for you and your willing spirit. I praise Him for his blessings upon you. Amen."

Thanks kenthomas27 for your encouraging words and precious prayer's, God bless you.
I love you my Lord God of Israel, please hear CHRISTENE'S prayer. I am a simple servant but her prayers are mighty and strong and pleading and I pray You direct her to her next place, hear my prayer my Lord God. I pray in Jesus' name she uncovers truth by Your Grace in places she has not seen. In Christ's name, Amen.

Thanks damombomb for your precious prayers , God bless you.
Father thank you for leading her to the right people and friends who can build her up in her faith and for holding her hand
and leading her on your path. Show her clearly what her calling is Lord and her gifts in you, all for your glory in Jesus name
amen. Make it plain for her Lord. Use her mightily

Thanks SteveM for your precious prayers, God bless you.
There is a place and a service for you in the Amighty's plan.

I pray that you will find this place, and then seek to help others find theirs. Amen.

Thanks crmvet for this instruction God bless you.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thanks overcomer2 for your precious prayer's God bless you.
I pray that the Lord would speak in a clear voice your calling, that way you may make your calling and election sure.
Once you find your place that you will stay in it and glorify the Lord.
In Jesus Name I Pray.

Thanks p_rehbein for your precious prayer's God bless you.
praying that God reveals His purpose for you, and I believe you will be obedient to His calling.........

Thanks PopClick for your kind words , instruction and prayers , God bless you
Hi Christene! God has called us all to tell others about Jesus' love for them, so that would be a great place to start as you're figuring out how you best fit into the body of Christ.

So glad that you've found Jesus, and I pray that He makes known to you how He would have you serve.

Thanks vansfordave for your precious prayer's God bless you.
Praying in agreeance, that your would know your calling. In Jesus name.

Thanks pickles for your precious prayers.God bless you.
Praying in agreement with you and all here in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

Thanks once again to all you beloved of the Lord for your prayer's , goodwill, instructions , love and encouragement.

God bless you ,
love you all in Christ.

J

jkalyna

Believing the answers are on the way for you. The word of the Lord is like a whirlwind that will take your visions and dreams and unfold God's plan for your life. The prophet was taken up in a whirlwind, and as the word declares, the kingdom of God is Within us, as his Holy Presence dwells. There are many answers in the word, as your read it, the Holy Spirit will speak, for it is his breath, spoken to others to write his word, he will speak.

K

kittycat7

will be praying for you. :) The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth.