Please Pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Malcyboy

Having read recent posts in this category and knowing whats happening around the world, I feel selfish for asking for prayer lol but please I really feel I need the support of the church.

Over a couple of months I have fallen short of my calling and i have, for lack of better terminology, back-slidden. This has been due to a multitude of reasons

1. Haven't been meditating and reading the word of God
2. Haven't been seeking God in prayer and in fellowship with Him.
3. Haven't had fellowship with other believers.

The church I attend I feel pretty distant with, its a word of faith/pentecostal church, however I identify myself as independent from any denomination and simply believe in "the church" and that the word of God is the word of truth. However, I feel like I don't have fellowship there, I barely see any of them, and have very little contact, out with church I do have a couple of good Godly friends who I cherish but due to distance, only means to contact is Facebook which is impersonal and both parties agree you can't have a good catch up through it..

So I guess my prayer request is, for my strengthening and renewal of my faith and my desire to seek after God, and secondly to find Godly fellowship and family locally who can support and keep me accountable.

Oh also I guess I would ask yous to pray that i may find full time work and favour with any employer that I apply with.

Many thanks!
God Bless

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father bless him , in Jesus name

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, give him the passion and burden, to bring your gospel and love to others, and bless him, so that he may bless to others what you bless him with , Amen