Please READ!!! with 2 in agreement there God is!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lovelyy22

Hello everyone, i need your prayers intercede with me and i will intercede with you! please pray for and keep in your prayers--> Anthony Green!

the devil is busy my comp broke as soon as i start to build wonderful Godly relationships with you ALL.

PLEASE PLEASE PLASE KEEP "ANTHONY GREEN" (DONT FORGET) IN YOUR PRAYERS THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." -matthew 18:19

i just need 2!..
please please and thank you! i will keep you all updated on the wonderous works of God!

O

OFM

Shall pray for a new computer 4 you and your fast quick speedy return too ur cc faith community family amen................

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord for Anthony Green.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

P

psychomom

Lord, I ask that You bring everything in Your perfect will to Anthony Green, and thank You so much!