Please send prayers for Me! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

twyllaluvsme

Hi :)
So Iam looking for prayers in agreement..
I'm confident that I will get into this program I applied for, I just would like supported prayers.
The program is for schooling, I will obtain my Early Childhood Certificate through this. Which I've been after for four years. I was caring for a sibling for three years, but no longer am, and now I can begin working towards my dream career. :D
I'm so excited, I just know I'd get in. Every time I think about it I just want to cry! :') Matter of fact I did cry :p .. I'm so thankful that God's prepared my future for me! <3
God is so good to me! I know this opportunity is a straight blessing from Him!

Thank-You all in advance! :D

S

shekaniah

Lord bless her with this request, in Jesus name, Amen
God be with you, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus with you for this and continueing to pray for you and all your family. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be agreeing with you. God is faithful and He will give you that which you desire. God bless

S

SunshineRain

Shemaiah...I really like your avitar!

C

crissy17

May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.
May the blessings of light be upon you,
Light without and light within,
And in all your comings and goings,
May you ever have a kindly greeting
From them you meet along the road.
Amen.

T

twyllaluvsme

thank you all so much for the prayers sent!! :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hi :)
So Iam looking for prayers in agreement..
I'm confident that I will get into this program I applied for, I just would like supported prayers.
The program is for schooling, I will obtain my Early Childhood Certificate through this. Which I've been after for four years. I was caring for a sibling for three years, but no longer am, and now I can begin working towards my dream career. :D
I'm so excited, I just know I'd get in. Every time I think about it I just want to cry! :') Matter of fact I did cry :p .. I'm so thankful that God's prepared my future for me! <3
God is so good to me! I know this opportunity is a straight blessing from Him!

Thank-You all in advance! :D
In Jesus Christ's name, amen.