Please talk to me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Needingatouch

I would like someone to talk to. I'm having a hard time.

K

kenisyes

So speak. What is the problem?

W

wwjd_kilden

Please share what's on your mind. Plenty of people here to listen, (and there are more who pray than those who answer, so you most likely have people praying for you already without knowing).

P

psychomom

We are here for you, by the grace of God.
We want to listen, to pray, to respond with the love of God.

And that brilliant young woman above me is correct..many people who never post are praying for you! ♥
-ellie

J

jkalyna

:) LORD GIVE COURAGE IN JESUS NAME.

Feb 11, 2012
I would like someone to talk to. I'm having a hard time.
I pray that God wil search your heart wherever it is, and His strong conviction coming from His spirit will lead you into brokeness and repentance before Him, you cannot understand the things of God when you are still doubleminded, and in bondage to sin and the world, the Lord is calling you and all to come out from among her(the confusion of the world) and seek Him with all your heart and soul. You have a choice to pick yourself up from your boot straps, and come to God on His terms.

Jesus came to set mankind free from the bondages of sin and the hold the world has on us, but you must do your part as the prodigal son did, through brokeness and repentance, God will not turn away a true seeker, diligently seeking His truth. but you cannto play games with HIm! He will not be mocked!

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

I

isaria

I pray that you will feel someone is listening to you and what you have to say and that you are understood and feel you have been represented to say what you have to say.
That you will feel "weight of your shoulders" once you have received recognition of your need to communicate and express yourself and all you need to express in your time and that it is validated that you be heard.

Pray if you cant express yourself in words you may find someone help you "put words to it".

The Lord knows all you want to express , so may The Lord find a way to help you communicate it and find the right people to communicate it to even if its only one person or if its many people you need express it to then may you be helped in doing so.

Amen

Blessed the be.

S

simplyme_bekah

Lord I do not know what is happening in Needingatouchs life but you do and I lift him up to you my King and I ask that you touch their life with your loving touch, your help, and your peace and joy and direction for this person and that you give them the feeling of sustaining them in his time of loneliness and whatever else he is going through in his life, I pray and ask on Jesus name amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for all the glory of God's love in Jesus to fill you and comfort you.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent

F

faithandlove

I'm praying for you, in Jesus name, amen.