Please vote for me for P.O.D. -Graphic Design Logo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2bsanctified

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I am new to Christian Chat.... I would like to ask all of my Christian brothers and sisters- to vote for my Christian Design that I have designed for the P.O.D. Logo Contest... I have big plans for my new business... I am also a Veteran of Navy 9 years of service and Army national Guard 2 years of service... This would be a blessing to have you all check out my design and vote for me... Thank you and God Bless... Voting starts on January 4th and ends by January 10th...

2bsanctified Payable On Death Logo by

Last edited:

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Welcome to the site, and thank you for your service :)

2bsanctified

Thank you and your very welcomed...

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Adam Hello welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless,