Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Pleasepray

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling with this problem whole my life and it really upsets me. I still wet my bed at night (i dont know how to say it in english, i hope you understand)
I'm 15 years old and it really bothers me because i cant really have sleepovers or go on summercamp.
I tried several things but nothing works. Can you please pray for me? That I will be dry when I wake up? Please?

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray that, you touch pleasepray so that no more, the bed will be wet at night, Lord please Let not the Bed be we anymore, from today, Amen.

R

Richie_2uk

Hello Pleasepray. Heavenly father, I thank you that I can come to you through Jesus. I lift our sister before you in prayer. With you, nothing is impossible. and I claim your words, by your stripes we are Healed. I pray for healing on this girl. I thank you for your healing, I ask that you stop this problem she has, that is upsetting her very much. What ever the problem that is causing her, thank you Jesus that you will move it from her. So that she can smile, and be happy, and I ask you to take her sadness away, and fill it with your love and care. So she can be filled with confident to go to places were she will not be embarressed, or feel discomfort. I thank you for listening to our prayers. I thank you Father. I thank you Jesus. I thank you Holy spirit. I give you the glory and thanks before you heal her. I pray that she will praise you and give you the glory too with thanks and praises, that you healed her. In Jesus Mighty name. Amen!...........

P

psychomom

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling with this problem whole my life and it really upsets me. I still wet my bed at night (i dont know how to say it in english, i hope you understand)
I'm 15 years old and it really bothers me because i cant really have sleepovers or go on summercamp.
I tried several things but nothing works. Can you please pray for me? That I will be dry when I wake up? Please?
oh, sweetie! :(

first of all, your English is great. :)
and, please forgive the mom in me, but have you been to a doctor?
(just in case the problem is physiological, which is just a big, medical word to say it's a body problem
that may have a medical solution)

Gracious Father, we come to You for help for this little one.
Father, we know You are the Solution to all of life's problems,
and we thank You.
Please, Sir, we ask that You would heal this trouble, but more than that
we ask that, if she is in Christ, she would know she has no need to feel ashamed.
At all. Ever. That she would know that the Lord Jesus bore all her shame on the cross.
Thank You that our Savior knows what it's like to be a teenager, and be different.
He knows what it's like to feel weird before His peers.
Thank You for our Great High Priest Who knows all our weakness and sorrows.
Abba, please be with this little one, and heal her hurting heart.
We ask for Jesus' sake, and in His merciful Name.

R

RainbowWishing

My sister-in-law has this same problem. The only solution she has found is to put plastic covers over her bed and wear overnight hygiene products. You could also try not drinking anything 3-5 hours before bed so your bladder is empty or close to it before bed. You may also want to try to look up a neurologist around you.

I will keep you in my prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Have you seen a dr about this?
I understand the embarressment and struggle as I battled the same issue untill age 14.
It was due to a weak bladder that eventually I grew out of, but I know how it effects ones self esteem.
Setting you before God in Jesus's name for compleat healing and freedom from this difficulty, with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

P

Pleasepray

Thank you all so much!
Even though there is no change... :( I really appreciate it

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Be at peace little brother, your open heart and your wiliness to ask for prayers is just what God has told you to do, I pray to the father right now that your faith in him that your prayers be answered in the name of Jesus Christ I asked the father with you.