pls pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

T_spoon

yesterday night our next door neigbour insulted my mum for sometin she knws nothin abt, and tretin to do sumtin to my mum... This morning someone in the house told us that she saw our next door neighour spreading sometin infront of our door.... Pls pray for us and what should we do. My mum is da only one we have and we dnt want anytin to happen to her..... Thank u

W

wwjd_kilden

:(

Lord I ask that you hold your hands of protection over this family, and resolve this issue peacefully. Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for your family.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Psalms 121:7,8
"The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore."

Be bold and be strong, God is faithful unto the end and He wont let evil cause harm to you.
God bless you

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Will pray for you.

Roman 8
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

Read out Psalms 91 - our words have power!

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for protection for your mom and your family and that good relations will be restored with your neighbor :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your mom and your family also for all that is the powerful protection of Jesus and peace with your neighbor.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my family in Christ...