plz email me if anyone wants to message me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jadealexis

If anyone wants to talk or respond to me plz send messages to my email at [email protected] the forum is being weird to me I can see who messages me but cant read the message. Thx much

I

IlikeU

I'm too young, but I think your pretty and special, so best of luck.

J

jadealexis

Aww thx but age is just a number

I

IlikeU

Well... I do like u. :D

U

Ugly

hi jade
If you can't see messages you, how are you responding to Ilikeu?

Also, the site owner does not like personal info like email address, phone, skype, etc to be posted in public forums.

I

IlikeU

why are you upside down?

J

jadealexis

I can see public forums just can't read private messages in my inbox as far as personal info I would think that it would be up to the individual if they want to share certain info about themselves but thx for the info

J

jadealexis

Oh pic is upside down cause im using my cell phone and it distorted the pic like that when i uploaded it

F

freeman1soldier

Hey whats up

J

jadealexis

Hi having an ok day just trusting in God

Aug 2, 2009
Oh pic is upside down cause im using my cell phone and it distorted the pic like that when i uploaded it
Oh I thought u made it like that on purpose. I thought it was a cool idea and some sort of deep personal expression of how your world feels upside down or something like that! :D

J

jadealexis

Oh I thought u made it like that on purpose. I thought it was a cool idea and some sort of deep personal expression of how your world feels upside down or something like that! :D
Haha yea thought of that but knew it would be a lie the good in me told the truth :)

I

IlikeU

Is there anything you don't like ofm? hi again jade

J

jadealexis

I feel stupid what does ofm mean?

J

jadealexis

Ahh kk thx for letting me know