Plz Pray For Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

Ya know I feel kinda good about not working at this job anymore. I swear I think the owner was ripping off my checks. Supposedly I had charged up 200.00 at his store in a week. Um......I don't think so. So there are more reasons then I know I think as to why God would move me from this job. I just sorta feel sorry for them if that is the case because now they have ticked God off for doing his child wrong.
I feel good about this and because I feel good and I am at peace and not freaking out about being jobless I believe it that my God is in complete control of what is happening in my life and I am going to take the time to grow closer to my Lord, paint my toe nails, go for long bike rides and just really enjoy being alive and loved.

N

nukreation

It's good that you have time to paint your toe nails :D

S

simplyme_bekah

well I went into my old job today and could see how God is bringing something more out of me being laid off. The Holy Spirit is shining through me in a really positive, happy, friendly way that shows no hard feelings but joy and happiness despite the situation of losing my job. I got to smile and offer a heartfelt hello to the man that hand a hand in getting me laid off. I got to hug the other employee and tell her what God is doing for me and how we are going to be just fine and survive without my job. I told her that working there made me have the desire to live in the worldly and that me not working there is just the way it was suppose to be. When God gives you the ability to know that when a door closes its his hand closing it and you are able to be at complete peace about it you just know that you are so blessed and lucky to be able to lean back in complete trust on Him. Wow what a beautiful knowledge to have in my soul.

P

psychomom

Well, now my heart is so full I have to go praise our wonderful God for a while before I can be faithful to try to help "bear one another's burdens". Thanks Bekah! I know my prayers will be that much better after time spent focusing on Him!!
ellie
xo

O

OFM

Bekah thats really very much alot beautiful and wonderful,you spiritually go girl,amen be blessed your spiritual light is really allways shing so bright and brillant be blessed allways i am praying for you to get a brand new much better job and when you do and you will it will be a very much aalot scared beautiful blessing unto you-eth....amen....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You continue in my daily prayers in Jesus, for both His care, and His glory as you witness to Him. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

Thanks Pickles & Jeff & Ellie & all the rest. You guys are awesome! I appreciate the compliments and the prayers (((hugs ya))) Still never got around to painting my toe nails. Gotta love socks they hide your feet lol.

C

c61443017

From your picture it looks like you are young. Live life, play and pray, something better will come along
.\\
Went in my work and I am not on this next weeks schedule. Haven't talked to my boss yet but I think I may be fired so I need prayers to find a job pretty badly. Thank you everyone.[/quo

S

shamrockz

You are more then a concourer in Christ Jesus. Godhas you in the palm of His hand and knows the exact right time to move you into that something better He has for you. Try not to fret at times the Lord will close a door so the new one will open. He is your Father and He will do what is right for you. Be strong and full of courage the Lord is with You xx

P

psychomom

Thanks Pickles & Jeff & Ellie & all the rest. You guys are awesome! I appreciate the compliments and the prayers (((hugs ya))) Still never got around to painting my toe nails. Gotta love socks they hide your feet lol.

As a total side note...sock season is coming!!! I love the autumn months. :)
(but my daughter Hannah says shoes are foot prison. LOL)

S

simplyme_bekah

Yeah Ellie I totally agree with your girl. I get chastised often for having the bottom of my feet be black from running around barefoot all day so I agree with your daughter. Thanks c61443017 & shamrockz for your prayers and yeah I know he has a better plan. I am so completely at peace about this and just looking at it as a time to grow closer to him. It feels like the end of summer vacation still so its ok.

O

OFM

Bekah still praying 4 you.
I never Paint My Nails.

S

simplyme_bekah

Bekah still praying 4 you.
I never Paint My Nails.

yeah right, dont fib jeff you have bright cherry red painted toe nails right this minute ;) hahahaha