plz pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

krs27

Now that 2013 is coming to an end I'm really hoping that 2014 is a good year for me nd my family...these last couple of years has been very bitter sweet, I appreciate everything God has done for me but I want 2014 to be a very positive year....I want to move forward nd forget about the past...I don't want any negative around me or my family...plz pray

alexis

Banned by Admin Team (verified fraud)
Dec 5, 2013
Will pray for you and your family to recieve all God's blessings

God bless,
lexi

J

jb800m

lord we pray for a year of spiritual growth not only for this chatter but all the members at cc, let this be a year filled with far more ups and downs , a year of Victory , that hearts will be healed families be grown stronger in the bond of christ

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for a Spirit-filled year for you :). Stay in the Word...it really is a lamp to our feet.

K

krs27

Thanks guys I really appreciate it ??????????????????????????????????????????

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying that God will help you to grow and be transformed this year. Sometimes that means good things and sometimes it means valleys.

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, [SUP]11 [/SUP]that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead." Phil 3:10-11