PM Justin Trudeau welcomes refugees to Canada

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
The Syrian are fleeing the terrorists.
And some of them are terrorists. Ever heard the story about the Trojan horse? I'm guessing you have but choose to ignore the lessons from the past.

L

LaurenTM

well good then

guess when the terrorists among them start doing their thing in the US, citizens can flee to Syria

you do like a good troll-like remark

not answering you...there is no point

all the thousands upon thousands of young single men that have infiltrated Europe and NA, should have stayed and fought for their country and not come here while we send men to fight for them over there

what a crap shoot

get real

L

LaurenTM

brand new guy joins the forum just now and posts this:

Did you guys know that Hebrews-Revelation is not written to the body of Christ?

and a couple of videos

if you have not watched the video I will not be responding to you.

i am silently screaming..........where do they come from?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I was under the intention they were fleeing from their war torn nation?

And the shooter was white? Okay. Is it true he shouted allahu akbar?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I know a few white supremacist, but none qualify as a Christian.

I would like to see President Trump put pressure on the Saudi Government to take some of that oil money that they have stashed away in foreign banks and build a refugee city on it's border to house all those escaping Syria. I believe that the Koran supports this action.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
And some of them are terrorists. Ever heard the story about the Trojan horse? I'm guessing you have but choose to ignore the lessons from the past.
93% of American deaths by terrorism since 9/11 happened on 9/11. 80% of terrorist attacks in America are perpetrated by white men. I'll take those odds

K

kaylagrl

93% of American deaths by terrorism since 9/11 happened on 9/11. 80% of terrorist attacks in America are perpetrated by white men. I'll take those odds

Quote "I'll take those odds"

You may but the country doesn't agree. Thats why the president was elected and not Hillary.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Quote "I'll take those odds"

You may but the country doesn't agree. Thats why the president was elected and not Hillary.
I understand a lot of people are fearful but a lot of it is just Sensational ism. There's a very extensive vetting process. I'm told it takes up to 2 years. It just doesn't sit right with me when these people are homeless because we bomb them. I guess that's their problem right?

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I understand a lot of people are fearful but a lot of it is just Sensational ism. There's a very extensive vetting process. I'm told it takes up to 2 years. It just doesn't sit right with me when these people are homeless because we bomb them. I guess that's their problem right?
Its impossible to help them without moving them all here? Theres not other acceptable way?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I was under the intention they were fleeing from their war torn nation?

And the shooter was white? Okay. Is it true he shouted allahu akbar?
No, he did not! He was a Quebecois separatist, probably mentally ill, who was for Trump, and against Muslims. It doesn't even make sense he would shout this, although I have seen it written in several places. Even the right wing anti-Muslim in France, whom he said he was following, came out against this atrocity.

I wish Trudeau had not let in all the refuges so quickly, but these people who were shot, were known to have moved to Canada long before this new crisis in the Middle East, and some had specifically picked Canada because they had hoped for "peace." I guess they were the Muslims who don't really follow the whole Qur'an, and figure they are safe as long as they turn up for prayers.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
No, he did not! He was a Quebecois separatist, probably mentally ill, who was for Trump, and against Muslims. It doesn't even make sense he would shout this, although I have seen it written in several places. Even the right wing anti-Muslim in France, whom he said he was following, came out against this atrocity.

I wish Trudeau had not let in all the refuges so quickly, but these people who were shot, were known to have moved to Canada long before this new crisis in the Middle East, and some had specifically picked Canada because they had hoped for "peace." I guess they were the Muslims who don't really follow the whole Qur'an, and figure they are safe as long as they turn up for prayers.
I had heard that he did shout that, but I dont really know if it was true or not. Id have to look into it more to know whats true : p

I would like to point out though, that his race has nothing to do with whether or not he is Islamic. Religion isnt the same as race, so saying he was white doesnt disprove that he could be a Muslim. Either way, its a terrible thing that happened.