Positive and Negative Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Graybeard

I was sitting and browsing through the Bible Discussion and the News Threads and it occurred to me how Christians seem to be (by way of their posts) grouped into two zones......a Positive Zone and a Negative Zone, these two groups melt into each other where they meet.

Now a battery in order to work has to have Positive and Negative poles.
A magnet in order to work has to have Positive and Negative poles.
Earths magnetic field in order to work has to have Positive and Negative poles.....
so it can be said that all the Positives and all the Negatives depend on each other in order to work....right?

...so maybe we Christians, those in the Positive Zone and those in the Negative Zone need to be who and how we are simply because God purposed it that way so that we need each other to work!:).......

R

rainin

What if the negative is greater than the positive? We could end up with a dead battery...God forbid.

O

overcomer2

I believe there are positive and negative attitudes. Sometimes I see fault finders that I don't see as positive or negative to a point that is being debated or discussed, but just more of finding fault with the individual of how they express their message. When someone disagrees with their belief they tend to defend it not with a new approach but with sticks and stones. They may feel the disagreeing is a personal attack. Did that make sense?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
isn't "negative Christian" an oxymoron?

thinking02.jpg

O

overcomer2

-christian and a +christian do you think there are any neutron christians to make up an atom(Adam).

May 3, 2013
What if the negative is greater than the positive? We could end up with a dead battery...God forbid.
I have heard, while studying electronics, the electrons FLOW from the negative side... Yes! I'm in the negative.