Post of the Week!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeatBelt

Zero said sumthin to me about a Post of the Month, but meh, let's celebrate more often than that.
This thread is Not for self promotion. This thread will not declare any official winners. This thread is for fun, and fun is best had when we all play by the rules of the game, unless the game is Calvinball, which this thread is not.
As starter of this here thread I do declare the following:

1)Being that it is now Wednesday for most of us, I do hereby declare that this shall be a Wednesday to Tuesday Week.
Therefore any threads posted on Wednesday of this calendar week will not be competing against threads posted on Tuesday of this calendar week. For those that find me difficult to follow, you are not alone... Today's posts (5/29/13) cannot compete with Yesterday's posts (5/28/13). They do however compete with Anything posted up through 6/4/13, inclusive.

2) You cannot nominate anything to this thread during the active week, or from two weeks prior. You can only nominate from the previous week. Practical example: because we are starting a new week right now, anything posted to the forum from 5/28-6/4 can only be nominated 6/5- 6/11, but you can now go back and nominate stuff that peeps posted 5/22-5/28

3)Thall Shall Not nominate something that you yourself posted. This thread is Not for self promotion. Yes, there is an echo in here, but that's because they ran out of room to park the Toyotas. By not promoting yourself, you therefore can use this as an opportunity to uplift someone else, if you so choose.

4)To nominate a post, name the post and the post number. Any comments that you care to make can then follow.
Example:
"1,000 words, post #99 I think he gets extra points for using invistext to meet the CC requirement of a minimum of 10 character per post, which excludes from the count the characters necessary for posting an image. I saw this picture and felt a story unfold in my head and in my heart. It may or may not be the story that iTORE intended, but I think that this post did a great job of following format and intent of the thread. Also, the picture was a good one and where it took me was a grand journey."

5)NO HATING. Haters need to find a different Forum, or maybe a different Website.
I pray for folks on CC that I think are haters. I also have little patience for hateful actions.
Don't trash talk on something someone else nominates & don't use this thread as an opportunity to snipe at posts in other threads. You don't have to be puking kittens and rainbows. Just don't be a hater.

6)Feel free to comment and respond to people's posts on this thread... thread format only applies for nominating.

7)Nominations can be only from the Christian Singles Forum. If other forums want to have a post of the week, they can rip off the idea and change the rules up or whatever. This is my thread in the forum I call home.

8)I will not be counting "likes" or grading the comments made or nuffin like that. You folks can decide which of the nominated threads yall think come out on top... or not even worry about it and just nominate and enjoy talking about it.

9)Any addendum to the rules as I see fit will be noted. It's macro evolution, yall, and I am open to change when someone beings something to me in a positive way or when I see a need arise all on my own (or with God's help!).

righto... Here it is. Now what will you do with it?

What post do you wish to nominate as a possible Post of the Week?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I hereby and forthwith nominate The Post of The Week for the Post of The Week, until such time as a more verbose and silly post can be nominated and thereby convince me to un-nominate my nomination.

S

SeatBelt

I hereby and forthwith nominate The Post of The Week for the Post of The Week, until such time as a more verbose and silly post can be nominated and thereby convince me to un-nominate my nomination.
sorry there, Blinky. That's a rule one violation. You can nominate it next week. ;)

I

iTOREtheSKY

I nominate anything by maxwel,as his posts are as sagacious & obtuse to such a point as to my buns being laffed off whilst being wonderfully disarming!

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I like this thread, and I shall post in it again soon. But at the moment I must eat lunch. I'm sure all y'all will miss me terribily.

Aug 2, 2009
I can't even remember what people posted an hour ago, let alone a week ago :p

S

SeatBelt

I can't even remember what people posted an hour ago, let alone a week ago :p
but now you can jot yerself a post-it note (haha) for what to nominate next week, eh?