Post # on quoted posts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Consumed

Be great if when quoting a post from someone else the actual post # was attached instead of scrolling all the way back to find it, would give more info about the discussion at the time it was posted.
:)

Aug 18, 2011
Be great if when quoting a post from someone else the actual post # was attached instead of scrolling all the way back to find it, would give more info about the discussion at the time it was posted.
:)
Perhaps, I find it helps to see the first post because some people wander in their thoughts when typing and the next thing you know your on a topic that isn't even closely related to the first thread but on another note it has proved to inspire some pretty provocative threads

C

Consumed

Perhaps, I find it helps to see the first post because some people wander in their thoughts when typing and the next thing you know your on a topic that isn't even closely related to the first thread but on another note it has proved to inspire some pretty provocative threads
Exactly my point lolz

S

See_KING_Truth

If you click on the blue arrow in the box it takes you directly to the post that the quote was taken from, which has the post number up in the top right hand corner.

C

Consumed

If you click on the blue arrow in the box it takes you directly to the post that the quote was taken from, which has the post number up in the top right hand corner.
Doh, thanks bro, always wondered what it was, not that tech savvy lol

S

See_KING_Truth

No problem, always happy to help :)