Powerful Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 17, 2013
On July the 1st of 2014 i went on a Mission trip to Washington D.c. This Mission was called Celebrate America i went with $90 in my pocket. As i flew in i remember trying to find a Hotel but i could not find one that would accept cash, So i had to to flag down a taxi. When i got into the taxi i went to constitutions hall and slept on a Bench the first night. But the next day i woke up and i started my Mission. My Mission was to see D.C shaken and souls come in by any means.

Over the course of 3 weeks we seen over 31,000 souls come to know Jesus Christ, Many Signs wonders and Miracles. in which i personally got to lead 61 to Jesus. Many baptized in the Holy Ghost speaking in other tongues. But i got to also learn to usher and do phone ministry.

The testimony i want to share with you is the financial realm of this testimony. $90 in your pocket is not alot when you are there for 3 weeks. but God provided as time went on i within 2 days i was down to 40 dollars. But God would begin to provide the beginning of July 2nd. I found a Pastor who let me stay at His hotel for 2 days and by the end of the 2nd day i was back up to 140 dollars. People began to sow give me money left and right 20 here 20 there One person even gave me 100 dollars. I did not even ask for money all i would do is tell them to be praying for me and God would put it on their Heart to sow. By the third day the ministry housed me with an amazing man of God. Who dresses up and plays George Washington Bless God. He teachers how Washington was a praying man and a man of Faith learned alot from Him. Well during the week i had finally ran out of money. But i had a place to eat sleep and water every day to walk i was never without. During the second week the ministry moved me to where the people in the ministry where being housed. One day a man comes up to me and says what size shirt and pants do you where?? I told Him he told me to wait right here and he comes back with 3 suits and these suits are hand made worth a thousand dollars in suits. I never had owned a suit and only worn maby 3 or 4 in my whole entire Life. I want to represent Jesus the best i can and so God provided and fulfilled the need. on July 10th Joanathan Cahn was there the author of the book ''The Harbinger''. I wanted his book and a guy comes up that day and blesses me with the exact amount to get the book. Then the next week Apostle Guillermo Maldanado was there and i wanted two of His books. I prayed and the next day God Blessed me with 20 dollars and i was able to get a book i was 8 dollars short on the other one. I decided i was to pray and Believe God for it and in less then five seconds the lady behind the table said all you need is 8 dollars ill pay for it BLESS GOD. so i got both of those books know during day God healed people who had bad knees the deaf where healed and God Created in A WOMEN A BRAND NEW HEART!!!!!!!!!! GLORAY!!!!!!!!

The next i wanted another book at the end of the service they where packing up and leaving i had gotten blessed with 20 dollars earlier that day as well, But he was leaving so he said just give me your name and address and ill mail u a copy!!!! then the next day i wanted another book i lead a person to Jesus He got baptized in the Holy Ghost speaking in other tongues. I was sharing the testimony with some one and He stands up and says here i want you to have a copy of the Book. So i got another book for free!!! Then after soul winning that day a man asked me what size cloths do you where and i told Him he said after the service find me i wanna give you some cloths. After service i found him and i got some dress shirts for my Cloths Gloray!!!! Then i got some Red Monkey Jeans these Jeans are worth like 3 to 400 dollar so God really helped and Blessed my need for cloths. Then as i walk back there is this women who wanted to meet me never met or seen her my entire life. She says Hey i was so inspired by your testimony in how you came and what you have been doing and i want to give you this. She pulls out a check and hands it too me. Come to find out she had heard my testimony second hand and God put it on her heart to give me a check. So as im walking inside with all these things in my bag i open the check to look and im like praise God. Cause people had already been sowing seed into me that day i got like 80 dollars this was the last day. So when i got the check i was like praise God im leaving with more then i came. I was thinking like 20 maby 50 dollars i open up the check. When i looked i almost passed out it was 500 dollars and i was like WOW I STARTED LEAPING AND PRAISING AND THANKING GOD. NEVER HAVE I RECEIVED ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
So all together when i calculated it up i received at least 2000 dollars in things when i had left there!!! It is exactly the amount that i had asked for on the last day. So in the end because of sowing seed and applying the principle i had learned in faith God came back and Blessed me Glory be to God. You can be blessed too!!!

Maby your asking
how did i get all this first of all i am a tither. But i also went Above my tithe and sowed seed to a need and became a lender. God paid me back in an overabundance. When we entrust and give big God comes and blesses back Big in Abundance. i am posting the teaching and breakthrough i got on finances. The video below will teach you a principle where God becomes the barrower and you become the lender and 4 things are in operation. These will change you life if you use them I pray God gives you revelation.

the teaching starts at 1 hour and 32 minutes

[video=youtube;sUYIWDPxpWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUYIWDPxpWE[/video]

Q

quietbutscreaminginside

Amen... thank you for your testimony, it gave me joy. May God continue to Bless you.

Aug 17, 2013
God Bless you if you ever need anything im here for you :)

OnThisRock

Jan 20, 2011
Yes, that is called FAITH. Just leaving, going, trusting. It's all throughout the scriptures. I do the same everywhere I go. Most consider me unstable, but it's all I read in the Bible, and when God says GO, GO. Sometimes he calls us to stay put here and there, but mainly He has things He needs done, and few answer the call. I was also in China for three weeks, and the same thing happened. I would literally think about being hungry and wanting Bananas, and within minutes someone was giving me bananas. There are many miracles and cool things that happen when you actually walk out the faith and not talk about it!!

Aug 17, 2013
Yes it is we must learn to live in the realm of faith and trust on the promises of God i will continue to push forward !!!!