Praise and Prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tmercy

This is something that has been on my heart for this new season in my life. Worship, and Prayer without end. I do not fully know how to move in this yet, though it is not to far from my mind. Luke 18:1-8, Hebrews 13:15. Has the Lord moved on anyone else's heart about this subject? How do you see it changing your life? Do you have a group of support?
Share some stories of how Worship and Prayer effects your daily life.

38miles

This is something that has been on my heart for this new season in my life. Worship, and Prayer without end. I do not fully know how to move in this yet, though it is not to far from my mind. Luke 18:1-8, Hebrews 13:15. Has the Lord moved on anyone else's heart about this subject? How do you see it changing your life? Do you have a group of support?
Share some stories of how Worship and Prayer effects your daily life.
The Lord has me right with you. Luke 18:1-8 is such an affirming parable and it really parallels James 4:8 for me right now.
I am going through a trial and I am in the desert. The trial has catapulted me into a deeper, more pressing walk with God, for at least the last three months, but in reality a drawing out process over the last three years. I am currently alone in this desert, though I will be starting with one group this week. The truth however for me now is not that I am in the desert, though that crushes me from time to time, but that I am with Him. Whether that means my feet are in sand that meets the ocean or sand that meets more sand...should mean nothing. This might not be making sense...BUT, I envision that He plans to take control of every aspect of my daily living in a way that glorifies Him alone. That may mean joining/forming other groups, working in other ministries throughout the week, etc. Right now, given the desert...it is here...

2Thewaters

This is something that has been on my heart for this new season in my life. Worship, and Prayer without end. I do not fully know how to move in this yet, though it is not to far from my mind. Luke 18:1-8, Hebrews 13:15. Has the Lord moved on anyone else's heart about this subject? How do you see it changing your life? Do you have a group of support? ... .Share some stories of how Worship and Prayer effects your daily life.

There is no life without prayer.

Prayer is the breath of the soul. It is inspired connection.

There is nothing I can teach Jesus,
Prayer isn't going to change HIS mind, prayer always changes my mind.
that is sanctification.
The Sabbath is the time when this connection is double strong and the prayers are created as soon as they are breathed.
The rest of the week they are information and companionship and love and sharing.

Everything you would tell you spouse and more, you tell Jesus... Then you wait for his thoughts on the matter.
lifting your mind to Jesus in heaven.

You know it is inspired because the answers come as thoughts that you never could have ever thought of on your own.

the power is there. words of God come, and the power comes with it

Enoch walked with god for 300 years then was translated without dyeing

Walk like your best friend Jesus is right there. Assume other people see him also.
in your conversations always include him in every thought.
act like he is there , when you do, then he is there.

when you ignore him he goes away silently and you turn to him and he is gone, you have to pray and go to him again and it takes time to get the connection back

we are supposed to walk with him at all times and never break the connection... that is called sanctification and the christian walk.

T

Tmercy

I can relate. I know I'm am where I'm supposed to be, but I am constantly asking for more. The place seems so barren just makes my soul cry out inee. My life is proof of the need for a constant relationship with my Father.

Feb 16, 2011
Good thread. The more you seek Him the more you will find Him. He is not far from us all. He seeks those to worship Him in spirit and truth. Reach out to him. You believe. That is why you want Him. He will accept you.

clarkthompson

Jul 8, 2012
It is that should always live as a Christian, being a Christian is more than going to church, it is being a part of the church and following God.