Praise and Worship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PartyxPoisonxKid

I dont know if this is more a disucssion or a question lol - but where I come from there are very few christian teenagers and the ones I do know dont have much of a love for music - So what do we think about Praise and Worship today in the likes of Hillsong, Natalie Grant etc?? also are Praise and Worship/Christian orientated groups that yous would recommend to someone??

I would recommened Philips, Craig and Dean :)

Lets get some contributions going!! :D

R

rachelemily97

hey, i love hillsong and chris tomlin and tim hughes and most of the christian singers who are our there at the moment

have you heard how he loves by david crowder band? it sounds quite random at the start but its really good!

and excellent choice of song their :) :)

G

gospelofchrist

one of my fav, Tenth Avenue North, love everyone of his songs. Also casting crowns, thrid day, jeremy camp, and many many more.
all are great singers and highly annointed of God.

P

PartyxPoisonxKid

one of my fav, Tenth Avenue North, love everyone of his songs. Also casting crowns, thrid day, jeremy camp, and many many more.
all are great singers and highly annointed of God.

its that, that I am wanting - because there are many "christian" influenced groups like Switchfoot - that really aint christian music :/ and it kinda sucks - i mean its hard to find downloadable christian music.

T

The-Prodical-Son

Look.. Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Phil Whickman but the ultimate bands are Casting Crowns, David Crowder Band, Leeland and Building 429. Dead Christian, dead true, look no further than them my friend :D

T

The-Prodical-Son

If you want a rapper Kj-52 is awesome

H

HumbleSaint

My faith has found a resting place-----Eliza E. hewitt

On Christ the Solid Rock---Edward Mote