Praise for answered prayer / drawing a line in the sand

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2013
First I have to thank the Lord Jesus for saving my job. I had a telephoned meeting with my boss about my hours being cut, them trying to bully me into taking on more work than I could handle etc. so I prayed about it and just started calling in sick to seek Gods will, I end up talking to my boss and everything went better and smoother than I could have ever hoped for. Jesus, thank you. Thank you for hearing me and answering my prayer, and thank you for having mercy on me a sinner. I also started blessing my boss in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and was going to witness to him but after I said the Lord Jesus Christ, a couple times he rushed to end the call. I realize that I can be fired for witnessing or handing out tracks at work ( which I do ) but Gods covered me under his wing and blinded the eyes of the wicked enemies at work who would rat me out for Jesus. Oh I still have my job for now and I know I may have to lose it for Jesus - Praise GOD

Jan 8, 2013
Speaking of losing my job for Jesus, there comes a time when as a christian you HAVE TO DRAW A LINE in the sand. This should have happened when they banned the bible in public, and I am always amazed at how very few christians will draw a line at abortion, and the homosexual pride ( get it, pride parades... they are proud and arrogantly flaunt their sin ) and gay marriage evils. I understand that the fear of man has crept in and silenced the christian. Satan has brought secular music into the church, and is on his way to removing the bible all together, the christians are again silenced. People around us never hear about the gospel because we are afraid to offend people with words like hell or repent. The blind dead christian will just say no, thats not love!! Christian men WAKE UP!! The women are never going to take a stand on against evil since most ( not all ) seek to dominate men and bully them back into a state of useless efeminate LOVE GOSPEL pseudo christianity, while they themselves like Eve are easily decieved and lead astray by Satan and political correctness. If your not standing up now, you are not going to stand up later. If you cant see how evil its become, you may be falling away. GOD is looking at YOU, ( and ME ) to see who will stand up and say something, call evil like child sacrifice / abortion - evil, and put on the whole armour of GOD and stand. This is something I feel GOD laid on my heart, and Im speaking to mostly christian men, Yours in Christ, Kristofor

S

Siberian_Khatru

God has seen me through having to draw a line as well between my convictions and a previous job. So, some empathy and prayers go out to you, KJV. :)

H

hattiebod

Praise God for your job, thats great news. I think everyone's actual walk, where they are placed is different. We are all unique and only answerable to Him. If I handed out tracts and openly went against the instructions of my workplace, i would be fired. And, deservedly so. Disobedience is disobedience. I do not think that is what I am to do. I am the only Christian in my workplace and I have been accepted, I actually am very loved :) and valued and am more and more approached and asked about my faith. God has also placed so many clients in my room who, if I was fired, would never have the opportunity to meet with me, nor I with them. There are many ways to give the Good News, blessed be the peacemakers. It is love that survives...nothing else. By showing, by living our God given gifts of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is able to do what He needs to do. We can be as we are called to be, the hands and feet of Christ in a fallen hurting world. God Bless you. <><

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks friends. Yeah my feeling is to be wise as a serpent and harmless as doves., in other words I at least use some tact sometimes while tract giving at work. Bold ..... sometimes ..... caring .... sometimes.