Praise: Just Wanna Brag on my God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kip-s

Sometimes we run in circles seeking anxiously for what is not lost, when God wants us to take a breather, because the next level He's taking us will overflow with overwhelming blessings that will keep us busy for a very long time. Now when we finally get it and we stop, sit down and "chillax" (Chill and Relax), God will start dropping some blessings on our laps like the fresh manna He rained every morning for the children of Israel, when they were in the wilderness.

And some people think I make a big deal of Him? Well, He made the biggest deal of me when He sent His Only Son to die on the Cross for me; Christ is right now making a great deal of me, for over 2000 years he has been preparing a special place for me, and He will make a VERY BIG DEAL of me when He gives me a new name in glory, crowns me with joy and make me a heir of His kingdom throughout all eternity.

Emm, and they still think I make a big deal of Him? If I don't make a big deal of Him, who or what else should I make a big deal of? He has crowned me with joy, each day He laud me with blessing, puts smile on my face, gives me a hope for a better tomorrow and a brighter future. There is much more I can say, including the fact that even when I'm continually human, doing some things considered to be natural for human to do, which are totally against His will, He still remains faithful to me. How? He wakes me up every morning and brightens my world! (That's just one.)

Okay, if CC cannot contain me, I think I will look elsewhere, anywhere, anytime, anyhow, anyway, to brag on my God. And if anyone has a problem with that, please ignore me, but you cannot ignore the fact that He is what He is! He is I Am that I Am! And NOBODY can prevent me from bragging on a God Who daily brags on me!

Yay! Okay, I will take a breather for now. (Phew!) On and on, and on and on, it goes......

Does anyone have something to be thankful for? Please do share...

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Thankfuull for you brotherThankfull for all His omnipotent Perfections Praise to Him JESUS