Praise Report Post

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
newspapers.jpg

I thought we should have newspapers to talk about victories of God and how He hears us daily. So we give our thanks, share with others about great and small things that God provided for us, even miracles and healings, and strengthen ourselves and others by glorying in Jesus and reminding ourselves how quick He is to help and bless us.

408486_10150738498256789_728971788_11265656_1078749615_n.jpg

My report for today, Feb the 15th, 2015

I havent had a day off this week because we lack 2 workers and I was told they had no idea when I'd have the next day off. It should have been Friday and I meant to work on Psalms but I had to work. It is hard for me to work on music on my workdays as I am too tired for creative work then and when I have just one day off per week, I am forced to catch up with housework and other obligations. Still... last night, I was like, God I am not upset at all, and I trust You will help me out on this and make a day off so I can finish all I need to finish.

The new schedule is out, and I have TWO days off stringed one after another, Monday and Tuesday. Normally you dont ever get them together like that because it is hard to fit such in... God has been quick and amazing as usual!

What is your praise report? What God did in your life today?

Last edited:
P

psychomom

i woke up and got out of bed unassisted.

i consider that a great victory for our King!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I never thought that there would come a day when I'd be offered hot pizza and be like nah, it's not healthy, and I dont really feel like eating it, it's just dough (lol whuttt, is this really coming out of my mouth? :D)... But it's real! I asked God for freedom and believed it was coming... and it's been going on lately. Praised God for setting me free of bondage of not being able to resist junk food and pastry...! Now I can eat it if I choose to and not eat if I choose not to... so I'm in freedom and of course I'll choose what's profitable at the given moment...!

I used to not eat junk food I already had been set free, but it crept back in when I started listening to legalist people telling me to focus on my works... but all legalism does is stir up sin then I started overeating again... wake up and choose FAITH people it's so much easier... believe you have been set free and watch it coming! YAY

Last edited:

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
All is well now - but we have been through quite a lot. My husband had two minor strokes and they think that they were coming from a blood clot on his heart which is throwing pieces into his brian. Just a God thing that he didn't have a major stroke. And he MUST take blood thinners the rest of his life. As the doctor said it is a risk either way but better to have a bleed out to the brain (quick death) versus blood clots causing strokes which usually aren't fatal, but you end up on feeding tubes, etc. In other words "pick the way you want to die". He was blunt. Of course we chose blood thinners.

But in the extensive tests done on his heart they found 80 - 90% blockage on the stent side, so they put in another stent. He has only had 50% strength left in his heart, so his poor heart needs all the help it can get.

Amazing how peaceful we both were - just totally in a bubble of peace. I learned that you must pick your focus. And I could focus on the risks or I could focus on the loving hand of God. You all know what I chose. And the peace was incredible. My husband kept his amazing sense of humor the whole time -joked with everyone and they LOVED him. Even the doctor said that he instantly bonded with him.

He is home now - looking good for an old man! And we found that God walks through the valleys with you. And meets your every need at just the right time. PTL

P

psychomom

i spent the day with our daughters and grandson today, and was thinking about when Liz was 1.
at 13 months, she began manifesting some odd physical symptoms, and the doc did tests.

one of the enzymes in her blood, manufactured by the liver, was over 1,000 times higher than it should have been. they ran the test 3 times and got the same results.
i was pregnant for our third, and couldn't go in with Lizzie for the hundred x-rays they did.
the doc said she either had a terminal brain disease, or terminal liver disease.
she called me every day to ask how i was doing...(! !)
Liz was sent to the tertiary care hospital to see a pediatric endocrinologist,
and while we waited for the appt., we prayed. our church and friends prayed.
people we didn't know and still have never met prayed.

you may have figured our our girl did not die. :)
the blood tests were redone half a dozen times in the following 2 months,
and were always 'normal'.
and i know the Lord chose to heal her Himself.

so i raise my voice in praise these thirty years later to the One who saved her life,
and later saved her soul. :)
because (understatement) i'm really, really fond of that child of ours. ♥

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
We have sunshine today! Praise God! Cold still, BUT the sun is SHINING............and so is the SON! :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I can move around now without pain.. yay.. thank you Lord, and please keep this injection working.. :)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
My report for today, Mar the 15th, 2015

God saved my right hand.

528_1536_1330_1533_trapper-t-rex-snap-trapsrat-1trap.jpg

Today I was singing in Spirit while cleaning at work... and there was a rat trap deeply under a shelf and I had no idea it was there. So I stretched my hand out to reach and clean, precisely into its "jaws". They are very strong and made of steel, could have snapped my fingers off, they break bones. But you wouldnt believe it, it actually jumped away of my hand, somehow slipped to not swallow it... I've kinda seen it in the last milisecond, it was too late, but the trap literally jumped away and closed empty. Now this is maybe a small thing, but not so small to me, could have really messed up my right hand.
Let the Holy Spirit pray through you... we dont know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit knows! He knew that snare was there and prayed for it to miss me...