PRAISE!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Annie300510

God provides in amazing ways!

HE is sustaining my bank account :) HE is holding me up in times of uncertainty and doubt. HE is protecting my children from the reality of their father's new life. HE is guiding my path and giving me the strength to face each day.

Thank you LORD!

Amen

Your turn... What are you praising God for today?!?

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012

HE is sustaining my bank account :) HE is holding me up in times of uncertainty and doubt. HE is protecting my children from the reality of their father's new life. HE is guiding my path and giving me the strength to face each day.

Thank you LORD!

Amen

Annie, I praise God for your positiveness in Christ
As for me, I praise Him for who He is and the way to salvation that He made for us. I praise him for his wonderful creation of nature which I enjoy when I go on walks and see the immense beauty and power in everything. :)

Dec 19, 2009

Thank you LORD!

Amen

The Lord is sustaining my bank accout also.

M

Miri

Thank God for his provision - I have to tell you this story.

Someone I know at church has been having a bit of a hard time and to make it worse, their car was in an accident and was written off.
However he was a self employed driver so the loss of the car also meant the loss of his job. Problems with the insurance company meant that he could not afford to buy another car and the money paid out was not enough to get another one.

But then one day there was a knock at his door and one of his neighbours turned up at the door, car keys in hand saying I don't know why but I want to give you my car.

They chatted a bit and after making sure the neighbour was certain about all of this, the car was given to my friend at church.

The amazing thing is that this car is a sports car with soft top folding down roof, and very posh. It is far better than the car he had in the first place. This is just an amazing example of God's provision.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Thank God for his provision - I have to tell you this story.

Someone I know at church has been having a bit of a hard time and to make it worse, their car was in an accident and was written off.
However he was a self employed driver so the loss of the car also meant the loss of his job. Problems with the insurance company meant that he could not afford to buy another car and the money paid out was not enough to get another one.

But then one day there was a knock at his door and one of his neighbours turned up at the door, car keys in hand saying I don't know why but I want to give you my car.

They chatted a bit and after making sure the neighbour was certain about all of this, the car was given to my friend at church.

The amazing thing is that this car is a sports car with soft top folding down roof, and very posh. It is far better than the car he had in the first place. This is just an amazing example of God's provision.
Wonderful real life story. It shows God sees our needs and he provides!! :)