Pray for a Job interview on June 24th

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
I have a job interview, on June 24th please pray for that. I am seeking a job as per my previous prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all success for you in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles

O

OwenHeidenreich

Ephesians 6:7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people

God will let you get that job, so let your light from God shine.

put a lamp on a stand so everyone can see the light.

He gave you SUCH an amazing gift that you already have. they are the gifts of the Holy spirit.
His spirit is your gift, so truly BE like Jesus.
you dont even have to try, you just BE.
set your mind on things above, and you will see the lives around you dramatically changing just because of the way you live.

God wants to show the people some amazing things in your own life, so work their and work for jesus and say his name with joy because he is

YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Mar 10, 2013
IN prayer with you that God open doors for you that He wants open and closes ones He wants closed.

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
Praying for you. May God gives you wisdom to handle the interview at the best.

Allow God to do His will in your life. Be blessed.