Pray for Angelo's Health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lostintheshaddows

My Best Friend Angelo Tried To End His Life . By Stabbing Himself In The Chest . He's Been In The Hospital For Days . He Told Me He Actually Didn't Want To Die No More . He's In Alot of Pain . Both Of His Lungs Collasped . His Heart Stopped Beating Yesturday And They Thought He Was Died . After That I Went Down On My Knees With Tears Rolling Down My Face Praying For Him To Get Better That's When His Heart Beat Went Back Up . Can You Please Pray For Him . He's Way To Young To Die . He's Only 16 And I Dont know What I Would do Without him

D

Duckies

Dear Lord that you are in heaven, we pray today for Angelo's life and well being. Only you know his heart and the pain he is enduring; we ask that you please bring your peace to him and warm his heart. Through you we see light, through you we find salvation, and it is because of you that there is always a purpose to live our lives.
Bless his soul dear father, and heal his heart; work your will in him so that he may rise and walk the steps that you have planned for him.
In the name of your beloved Son Jesus Christ, Let Your Will Be Done! Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Angelo is in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord for all healing and streangth needed.

God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

omgosh that is horrible. Why in the world would anyone chose such a painful way to end their life. My goodness I pray that the Lord picks up Angelo and that He heals his body faster and that He heals his brain & his emotions I pray and ask on Jesus name that He picks this poor soul up and that He saves him. I ask on Jesus name, amen.