Pray for Calgary, Alberta

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Southern Alberta, in Canada is experiencing the worst flood in the history of our country. Over 100,000 people have been evacuated, because of the flooding, and the risk of a dam breaking. Many are homeless, the TransCanada highway has been cut by mud slides, rivers overflowing their banks in many places. Southeastern BC is also experiencing torrential rains at the same time as the melting snow pack is reaching their peaks in the rivers flowing out of the mountains into the prairies below.

There are also thousands in small towns who have been completely left homeless. The army has been called in, and transportation is at a stand still. This is the third largest city in Canada, and the center of commerce for western Canada.

Please pray the rain will stop, and the people will be safe. I do not live there, but my son and daughter and granddaughter do. They are ok, but many others are not.

Thanks and God bless!

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Yes, we all need to pray for the children, women and men of that country.

I will pray for the rain to stop and for the people to get their needs met. For peace and love to abound and joy to return to the hearts of all. In Jesus name Amen.

A

arwen83

Will be praying!

C

CanadianGuy86

I'm in Calgary and yes! it is pretty crazy here! luckily I have not had to be evacuated but I've been throughout the city and it's chaos with all the flooding. I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks for the prayers!!

May 20, 2013
I saw the news a few hours ago. I'm praying for you guys.

-S

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All there are in my prayers for all in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles