Pray for conversion of family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Hi, Please pray for the conversion of my family. My family is Roman Catholic, with m only saved and baptized. My father who is into idol worship and prays repeated prayers to idols(including Mother mary), every evening he also forces my kids to pray to idols. My mother who also prays to idols. My wife who prays to idols and also light candles to mother mary and prays every day. My children whom I am trying to bring to Christ but they do not listen to me. I have tried giving as much Bible knowledge to them but looks like has gone in vain. Please pray for the conversion of my family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we together pray with thespiritoftruth, let you please work in this family, let the father, mother and children of thespiritoftruth leave idol worship . Let them worship you in spirit and truth, let them be born again believers. Please bless this family. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying, asking God to reveal His infinite love to your family in a special way, draw each one closer to Himself and give you wisdom as you trust in Him. Blessings to you and yours!