pray For Less Pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
THis is a prayer for Less pain rather it be less pain in our hearts
Less Pain forthe homeless
Pray for less Pain for my loved ones life & I pray for....Less pain for myself.
May God hear our prayer

S

shekaniah

Father send your comforter to give rest to their weary souls...
May the peace that surpasses understanding guard their hearts and minds.
In Jesus Loving Name, Amen

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Phil 4:6 & 7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Matt 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

1 John 5:14-15
14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

F

Friend63

Keep the faith it's always darkest before the dawn. God answers prayers and I know better then anyone he has for me a lot of them lately. So keep you faith and hope he is always with you and always loves you

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus with you Angelpie.

God bless
pickles