Pray for man in desperate need

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HamTyler

I am coming to you on behalf of a Godly man who needs prayers and assistance. Bruce was a pastor for 20+ years and I met him in a time when my family and I were in need. Despite being poor, Bruce provided me $500 to cover rent. I was a stranger at the time and he helped me in God's love. Recently things have been bad for Bruce. Let me explain.

Bruce suffered 3 heart operations since 2004, and now in his mid-40s, he is disabled and on social security, which is a low amount. With that amount he cares for his 76 year old mother who has Alzheimer's Disease and this year mid-foot amputations on both feet. He provides 24/7 health care for her in home because the government refuses to grant her Medicaid due to a new policy. Both Bruce and mom are grievously impoverished, but Bruce makes sure his mother has shelter, food, and medication at all times.

A month ago Bruce was informed his mother's dog, a Pomeranian named Tuffy needed surgery for life threatening infections. Tuffy is 8, and has a long life span let, and the doctors have said that the dog is the "mental anchor" for Bruce's mother's Alzheimer's, helping keep her ina good mental state. The next day the car Bruce uses for his mother's transportation suffered fatal transmission problems. Tuffy has since had to have a second surgery, to add to the hardships. All these attacks from the devil keep hitting Bruce and he started dropping into depression. So Bruce started a online fundraiser (www. gofundme. com/c4e37s) to try to raise money for the dog's surgery. After a month this fundraiser has not been doing well and Bruce last month used the money he needs for his heart medication money to pay towards the surgeries. He is planning on doing it again this month.

I am asking caring people to PRAY for Bruce. This week more pain has hit him and I fear he may be at the end of what he can endure. He has stated he doesn't want to live anymore, because the finance of mom, surgeries, car all all crushing him. He is doing all this alone, with no sign of help. He feels God has abandoned him. Please prayer for him. Please go to the link page and SHARE on your social medial sites. Please, if able, consider a donation, because next week, Bruce is going to go a second month without heart medication to pay it towards a dog's surgery bill. Thank you and may God bless you.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
What a load. Are there any churches there that can help him? Father look down upon your servant and cause your face to shine upon him and his finances. Your word says, you will hear the cry of the poor, show him your glory Lord. In Jesus name
Rain it on him Lord. amen

H

HamTyler

He has sought churches, to no avail

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
I come to you Father God to thankyou for being at work in brother Bruces life....
thankyou for hearing his cries.....for I know through Jesus You will provide a way...
thankyou for keeping his faith alive so You can do Your Will in his life
and his small family.....thankyou for sending the Comforter......
I thank you in Jesus,s name........amen.....

T

Tree58

Have you looked into county government programs.... Sometimes there are services that help senior citizens with medical appointment transportation. What about renting a room to like a nursing student or something like that to exchange rent for assistance with care.....

I wonder if there are programs out there that help with pet surgeries for low income families....

In Jesus Name.

P

psychomom

God our Father, how we love You.
You are the True God Who created absolutely everything from nothing!
You are powerful and loving toward Your own.
Gracious Father, please show Bruce, in a real way, that You still create from nothing...
that when it seems to us there is no way, You make a way.
Show Bruce Jesus in a glorious way to help Him in this oh, so difficult season.
We are little ones without understanding, but we are Your little ones.
You have given us Your promise in Jesus to care for us.
Please create a great testimony in Bruce's life, for Your glory,
and for Jesus' sake.
Thank You, Abba, You are so kind and so very, very good.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
we have neither silver nor gold to give, but we command in the name of Jesus that all the satans attack in bruce's life be stopped, and let bruce receive the favour of God at present , Amen