pray for me please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yg_Rio

Im going through some things and am in need of prayer. This whole military life isnt what its cracked up to be. Im a little depressed and am tryingbto keep my mind on God....its not easy. Im still fighting a lot and am struggling, hopefully I will overcome one day.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Welcome to CC! Rio. :)
All you ask is in my prayers in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

S

stevef

I will pray that you will have God's guidance thru prayer and recieve His peace as you work thru these struggles.

K

kittycat7

I'll be praying for you.The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment.

J

jkalyna

DON'T LOSE YOUR IDENTITY WITH GOD. THE MILITARY DOES TAKE THAT AWAY, TO MAKE YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD BE AS A SOLDIER. IN YOUR HEART, YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. THOUGH YOUR HANDS MIGHT BE HARD AND ROUGH, MAY YOUR HEART BE TENDER, AND RECEPTIVE TO HIS CALL FOR SERVICE. FATHER, PROTECT HIM, MAY A WALL SURROUND HIM AND A HIGH TOWER OF HOPE IN THEE, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Attachments

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
I know what you mean I remember it well, trust me when I tell you you will make it through this and believe it or not you will have some good memerioes of this down the road. stay faithful keep your eyes of the heavens and remember where ever you are he is looking at you right now so lift your eyes to him and smile he has not or will he ever leave your side. God Bless you for your service to our Country.

Love in Christ your brother

V

ValleyGirl

I will say a prayer for you. My heart goes out to all military men and women. You are fighting a war from many directions. Lord please be with our brother thru this rough time, lead and guide him into your open arms. Keep him safe and hold him close. Bring peace to his mind and heart Lord. Release this depression from him Lord. Clear his mind and set him on the path of healing Lord. Amen!

Y

Yg_Rio

Thank you, all of you for your prayers and encouraging words. Its not easy, but I know with God by my side nothing can stand in my way

P

PrettyBelle

Lord I pray that you give yg_Rio strength to face these trials he is facing Lord we know that living in a fallen world isn't easy and seeing the hate, violence, and suffering persecution for our beliefs is trying but You have promised to never leave us or forsake us.
Lord give him boldness to live this Christian life. Let him be a light to those around him that they will be drawn to you through him. Give him the courage to face the trials and disapointments he's facing. Remind him that he has a cloud of witnesses in heaven cheering him on to the finish line. Lord give him joy and peace in abundance and lift his burdens. We lay his heavy load at the foot of your throne. Lord we thank you that your grace is sufficient through all circumstances. Give him the refreshing and rest he needs to continue to run the race set before him.
In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Peace be with you brother.