Pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RedeemedSoul

Nov 20, 2020
I'm hurting. My "friend" colton sent me a message saying that he has few friends and that he'll only associate with me.(whatever that means).Basically he's not my friend. Pray that God would heal the hurt that I have and that He would judge my friend according to his works with absolutely no mercy whatsoever.

Goodlord

Jul 22, 2021
I know pain can cause us to want it to be returned to sender. But we all fall short of the glory of God. We pray for mercy to all of those who hurt us so that God can show us mercy as well. God removes people from our lives. Sometimes it can be very painful and I am sorry your heart hurts. But if someone was removed it was for your good, even if you can't see it now. God uses all of our suffering for our good. You are not alone. You are never alone. God will never leave you nor forsake you. Heavenly Father I ask that you give us strength and peace and protection and heal our hearts from the pain others have caused us. We ask that you forgive us our trespasses and forgive those that have trespassed against us. Show us mercy and give us your peace and the company of our brothers and sisters to help us through in Jesus name Amen