Pray for Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joy20

Please pray for me. God knows what I need and I hope he answer my prayer. If not I need answer too.

D

Duckies

Hi Joy, i will be keeping your requests with God in my prayers. I hope everything is OK on your end ! May his will be revealed to you! :) God Bless!!

C

Chezz

Hey! I will be praying for you God Bless :)

P

Powemm

At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes,” says the Lord.
Zechariah 9:12
Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.
Zechariah 10:6
“I will strengthen Judah and save the tribes of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the Lord their God and I will answer them.

Jun 18, 2013
I will be praying for you, may God help you to come out of your troubles.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Joy, praying for you and all you ask and need provided in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

J

Joy20

Please continue praying for me.

O

OwenHeidenreich

The Lord will give you anything you use for in His name. To whomever much is given, of him will much be required; and to whom much was entrusted, of him more will be asked.

If its faith, you can use that faith to truly speak life to the dead things around you.
Joy speaks life, happiness, kindness speaks life faith speaks life. God breathes life and he can and WILL heal your lungs too if they need that.