PRAY FOR MY COUSIN JOHN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Back in December I posted a prayer request for my cousin John who was having emergency surgery. Thank you for your prayers as he did pull through the surgery and has made it to 2014. He has liver cancer and his sister, Deanna just called me to tell me she and daughter, Shannon are on the road from Indiana going to Cleveland Ohio.

Johnny is in bad shape and gasping for breath. So my request is to pray that Deanna makes it to be with her brother before he passes. Almost two years ago the doctors gave Johnny 6 months to live and I am so thankful that prayer and God has kept him this long, but I don't want him to suffer either. So please just pray for him and Gods wisdom in this matter.

Thank you for your prayers.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying for your cousin and your family.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thank you for your prayers.

J

JR1996

I prayed for your family, God's timing is perfect!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
They have moved my cousin Johnny to hospice care - so just requesting your continued prayers for him and the family. Thanks

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Just wanted to let you know that my cousin Johnny passed away today and is at rest in the Lord now. Thank you for your prayers for him. I appreciate all of them. I just ask that you would now please pray for his sister Deanna who is taking his death hard. I can't wait until Jesus returns so I can see my cousin Johnny again and be reunited with him in a perfect new body. God bless you for your prayers. Thanks JesusLives

T

TashMeyer76

Dear heavenly Father - it's 8 hours since this message was posted, but I would like to pray for Johnny's family and the loved ones he might be leaving behind, it's never easy to let go and the hurt and sadness that comes with that is always so overwhelming, but Father in your name I pray that you will be the shoulder in their darkest hour and that you will hold your hand over them, support them, bless them and that you would give them peace in their hearts that their bother and son is safely in your hands.

In your precious name.
Amen

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Dear heavenly Father - it's 8 hours since this message was posted, but I would like to pray for Johnny's family and the loved ones he might be leaving behind, it's never easy to let go and the hurt and sadness that comes with that is always so overwhelming, but Father in your name I pray that you will be the shoulder in their darkest hour and that you will hold your hand over them, support them, bless them and that you would give them peace in their hearts that their bother and son is safely in your hands.

In your precious name.
Amen
Thank you so much for your prayer, it means a lot to me.