Pray for my family, please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TamMal

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hello dear friend, brothers and sisters,
My husband is VictorfromDonetsk. He was banned here and can't write more. So I repeat our needs. Thanks every one who support us in your praying.
My name is Tamara. I’m 39 years old. I was living in Donetsk with my family (my husband and two children) before our house was bombed by terrorists and military. We were forced to flee the city from war to save our lives and lives of our children. We were left without anything: the house was bombed; all our things left in it: home appliances, furniture, clothes and etc. We managed to pick up a package of documents and only some clothes.
It’s really very hard for us to start all over again but we have to do that. I understand we can’t do that ourselves. So I’m looking for people who can help my family to do new start in new place. We need very much: accommodation, employment, clothes and shoes (especially warm), any computer but most urgent need is God’s blessings, without them we can’t do anything. We would by very thankful for every one who can help us anything.
Be blessed by Jesus,
Tamara and family.[/FONT]

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

V

VioletReigns

Father God, thank You for supplying all our needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this family, in Jesus name, AMen

B

butterfly712

Lord,Jesus,please bless this family,please help them get all of the things that they need,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

T

TamMal

Thanks all who pray for my family and me. We are continuing to pray and looking for new work at new place of our living and any accommodation for us.
Be blessed by God

D

DyingToSelf

Father,

thank you for preserving this family in their times of trouble. All glory and honour belongs to You, Lord. We believe in Your provision for this family and that You will send help in their times of need.

In Jesus name,
Amen

T

TamMal

Yestarday, my husband and me spent so much time to monitoring of housing prices. It's so horribly. Apartment of three or four rooms costs from 45 thousand dollars; house of similar plan from 75 thousand dollars. Unfortunately we can't afford such purchase. It's very very much for us.
I wish you to ask to continue to pray for my family. May be God has people who can help us.
Be blessed by Jesus

D

DyingToSelf

LORD GOD,

I continue to lift this family to You in prayer, only You can give this provision and only You can work these miracles. LORD, I pray that You remind this family that Your ways are not the ways of the world, that the help that You send to them may not be in the way that they expect.

LORD, teach them to trust You, that You have already set the wheels in motion for this situation, that they allow themselves to rest in Your unfailing goodness as they wait for Your miracle.

In Jesus name,

Amen