Pray for Obama!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 5, 2012
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Heavenly Father we put our prayers together for the president of the united states and all the world leaders, that Your will be done in the United States of America and around the world. May the world may leaders lead us on the right path to Your Holy will. For this I pray. Amen

T

TexasHallelujahGal

I must admit to my shame that this one man causes me to stumble in the worst ways ...this post was meant to find me so I can release it all as I should have a year ago ...I surrender lord Obama can have my prayers .

Abba Father by the authority and in the name of Jesus Christ I ask that barry receive in full measure that which You have for him in which ever direction this ends up being . I pray Dear Lord that Holy Spirit can place men of God in his company and that he soon will honestly become apostate from islam and embrace salvation and become a man of God . I pray His family apostate after him lord so that that crazy honor killing will not occur. and Finally Jesus can we bind the principality of the white house and cast out every unclean spirit intent on pulling america apart and plotting the demise of you people from Washington DC. Return our leaders to respect and fear of You Lord Jesus while there is yet time . in all of this lord Thy will as you will have it and we praise your Holy Name Jesus and thank you amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I pray in Yesua's name that you open the eye's of Obama his family and all those in the place of authority in the USA. Help them to trust, believe and walk in your ways. I pray Lord that you lead America to again be a friend to Israel. Lord raise up you people I heard a preach say just the other day that a revival will not wake up America. People are tired of playing church and need something real to hold onto. He said we America is eather going to die as we know it or we need to get a reformation going and for it to ignight. Lord help the prechers put your word as it is written back in your church and let in again become your house. Then let this Spirit spread from church to church to church, person to person , and nation to nation. Let the world lift up their hands to you as we lift up your son to the heavens and in all the earth. Let it be on earth as it is in heaven. Lord, My tears come but they do not even come close to the pain in my heart or the people, nations , my family and myself. Lord hear are most desprate cry. turn your ear and loving knidness to us we are but dust of the ground it is by you that we see, hear and breath. Please Please turn your eyes to your children whatever country they may be in. We are one family and all our eyes are on you. Father show us your glory and lift up the nations from the pit of sin and remove the veil that all may honor you and give you praise. In Yeshua's name I pray amen.

S

shekaniah

Praying for God's will to come to fruition.

Feb 11, 2012
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Heavenly Father we put our prayers together for the president of the united states and all the world leaders, that Your will be done in the United States of America and around the world. May the world may leaders lead us on the right path to Your Holy will. For this I pray. Amen

I would like to add to this prayer, as I would like to see Obama, his family and all his minions as well as the lost world and church come to real repentance and faith!

Gods will is that all men come to repentance, and brokenness before Him, before its too late!

Then they will be able to lead the country as godly men and women, purged from all unrighteousness and deceit!

Its Not Too Late:

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

As long as mankind has breath repentance can be found, yes I mean found, it usually doesn’t come until the sinning soul breaks down, yielding to the holy word of God, through the conviction of the Holy Spirit, who is convicting the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment!
Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
Now many will say repentance comes after the conversion, or somewhere down the road since stopping any sin is impossible, since mankind is depraved and unable.
But God is not mocked, God is still waiting patiently for His wayward creation to repent, forsake their sins, which mean they stop first, and then seek His mercy, broken as a wild horse, now useful to His master. He gave them free will and ability to choose to repent or not.
Rom 2:4 Or do you despise the riches of His kindness, and the forbearance and long-suffering, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?
If your life is a mess, and you are living the lie, that tells your conscience you can sin and live of the world and still be saved, and in bondage to your flesh, giving into temptation whenever it comes knocking at your door, just remember it’s not God condoning your bad conduct, but your conscience becoming seared to the point that real repentance and faith will not be found, it will be too late, His great mercy and kindness will not last for long!
So it’s not too late for those who still have breath, and are ready to stop playing Russian roulette with the patients and mercy of God, this is not a game, this is life or death, for all eternity, repent before it’s too late and God says time is up.
Tommy 12-27-12
The Biblical Characteristics of True Repentance: (as taught by early church and Apostles) 2Cor7:10-11 “For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death. For observe this very thing that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what vindication! In all things you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.”
For True Repentance to have Taken Place the following MUST have Occurred:
1) Season of Deep felt Godly Sorrow for sin. (Invoked by Spirit of Truth working, Jh16:8)
2) A Crisis of Conviction that Cuts to the heart! (Sin already being forsaken!)
3) A Zeal to CLEAR oneself of all Wrong Doing against God. (make restitution if necessary)
4) Indignation and Fear that leads to Vehement Desire to STOP Sinning!
5) Vindication and Finally PURITY of heart!
Every incident of Repentance in Scripture Follows this PROCESS. (DON’T Let anyone tell you it Doesn’t, and they will MOST certainly Try!) The Sin STOPS HERE, The Old Man DIES here, The Flesh is Crucified HERE! NOT Afterwards. The Desires and Conduct are CHANGED here. (Or never will be!)
OBEDIENCE to God follows in NEWNESS of Life and All things New! (Rom6:4-6, 2Cor5:17) If you have NOT Experienced this and have NO IDEA what it means, you are NOT BORN of the SPIRIT!!!
You may indeed have ‘RECEIVED’ Christ, and ‘Believed’ on His Name (repeated some words) BUT the Devils ALSO Believe! (James2:19) If a Person is SAVED by What he DOES and NOT by Faith Alone! (as James affirms, JS 2:24) The What he DOES PART, STARTS with This REPENTANCE!
I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds! Acts26:20
Courtesy standingthegap.org

J

jkalyna

WE REAP WHAT WE PLANT. WE OBEY THEE LORD, FOR PRAYERS AS JOHN 17 AND NO PRAYER IS WASTED. LIKE THE PERFUME ON JESUS'S FEET, THEY SAID WHY WASTE IT. PROTECT HIM LORD FROM ALL THE HATRED AND EVIL IN MENS HEARTS TOWARDS HIM. IN CHRIST'S NAME. AMEN

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name for all asked and with all here.

God bless
pickles