Pray for Oklahoma City

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jinx

They got hit with a bad tornado, and it hit an elementary school with the kids still in :(

K

kenisyes

Blain is there. This thing hit within blocks of his house. Many people are praying in a thread started by Powemm.

J

jinx

ok, thanks. I didn't see that. Thanks again.:)

G

GreenNnice

God be with and bless those in this trial of tribulation in their lives, God is there. He is always there, He is always here, as in, here in us , I pray His spirit falls afresh on you at this time. :)

Dear Lord, may your Love shower Oklahomans all over with how much you Love them, and, have Loved them, always Loved them, and, that you are calling to many now to come to you for rest, for help, for nourishment, for you provide, Lord, only you, you are ONLY always there for us in our lives, right beside us, when we think we are walking it alone, you show us that the lone footprints in the sand are yours, CARRYING US . OH< HOW< I Love what you do for us, Lord, you carry us through everything we cannot get through our own , by faith, you help us, and by, our just realizing our way is NOT EVER the right way, WE MUST GO YOUR WAY, Lord. In this time of pain for Oklahomans and their loved ones, I pray that God shows all a great message of hope and understanding by His peace which Philippians 4:7 says "passes all our understanding,' and, may those there who can help, help, knowing God has YOU in this situation right now for a reason, to care for those in need of someone, with His Love shown by you. :) And, yes, to those who are the ones hurt , Lord, oh, I pray, Lord, your hand upon them, keeping them knowing that you are in them and they are in you, Lord, Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, maker of heaven and earth and all the stars and sky inbetween. YOU are all powerful, you made it all, all of the world, heavens, life, death, YOUR control. You are all and all, God, may those hurt dwell on what you say in Phil 4:8: whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

And, those there, AND ALL OVER THE WORLD, pray for this time of so much stress for so many , houses leveled, lives shattered, physically and mentally, oh, pray that our God our Great Physician will sooothe their every needs. He WILL carry the weight of our shoulders upon Him when we come to Him. Oh yes!! He will. He CAN . He Will. He is God, He is Lord, He has risen from the dead, our Lord God Almighty.

Amen.

[video=youtube;BOZKc8CyaaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOZKc8CyaaQ[/video]

"Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."
Philippians 4:9

Help, Oklahoma, world, help :)

G

GreenNnice

I know, too, there is pain all over the world, we should pray for God's presence for everyone all over, these times are changing, and, the good news is, God is the same yesterday, today, forevermore, He is in control, and, one day, He is coming again, to take us Home :)

G

Greenolive

My mom and I watched the news on t.v. She was so sad, being an undergrad in the city decades ago. We definitely will be praying especially for families who have lost loved ones, homes and other property.

J

J-Kay

Blain is there. This thing hit within blocks of his house. Many people are praying in a thread started by Powemm.
I did not know that...Thank you. I am just now checking in. Thanks again...

J

J-Kay

• Ps. 112:4,7 "Unto the upright there ariseth Light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD."

• Prov. 14:26 "In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and His children shall have A Place Of Refuge."

• Is. 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee."

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all there and all who have tribulation in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles