Pray for our (christian) brothers and sisters in Iraq please!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
NO one pays attention because Israel is not involved.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
NO one pays attention because Israel is not involved.
No. We paid attention in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and N.korea...Israel wasn't involved.

It's more like no one pays attention because the President has more concern for his Muslim Brotherhood than the persecuted church.
The media plays the same tune.

Last edited:

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
right. the media rarely even mentions that they are Christians. they just say " religious group". can't be giving Christians any help, that would tick off the muslims, the left voting base,etc. but we can help a " religious group". garbage garbage.

M

MadParrotWoman

...."Father God, I know your heart is breaking too as your children are suffering and dying in the most awful way. I pray that the dead are resting in your arms and that the living are receiving the comfort only you can give. Father please strengthen those who are being pursued and persecuted simply for knowing you. Heal the injured and sick as only you can in the name of Jesus. Soften the hearts of those carrying out the attacks in Iraq, lead them to yourself Father and I pray that through you they will have a change of heart and turn from they evil doings in Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen"

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
My Father God in heaven, You are the creator of all things nothing is hidden from your eye. Please here the prayers of your children for our brothers and sisters wherever they may be found. Please give them a way of escape for all that is coming upon them at this time. I ask that you bring comfort, strength, peace and provisions for your people as the flee into the wilderness. Be the pillar of cloud by day and fire by night as they work out their faith in trembling. May you make the weakest of them like David the man after your own heart. Amen and may you move quickly on their behalf amen and amen.