Pray for Poland

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 13, 2021

Poland and Belarus don’t often make global headlines.

Yet, both countries drew attention last week for a tense standoff between Polish border guards and hundreds of migrants at the Poland-Belarus border.

And thousands of migrants are still on the way.

We don’t know yet if Poland will ultimately see an influx of immigrants and refugees. But if so, what kind of spiritual landscape awaits?

Poland is almost 90% Catholic.
However, less than half of Poles attend weekly religious services.
And over 90% of Poland’s municipalities have no evangelical churches.

But what if God did something new in the nation of Poland?

What if Poland was able to shake off the dust of spiritual complacency and experience new passion for Jesus Christ?

Only then would Poles find hope for themselves and for those seeking refuge within their borders!

Together let's watch and pray,
The Prayercast Team​

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I have been following the news regarding the situation in Poland and that part of eastern Europe.
The people there certainly need prayer. But I am convinced that the situation there and the world in
general is a sign that the second coming is imminent. The Prophets warn us about these days. They
speak about nations involved in a war that paves the way for Antichrist. They give compass directions that are viewed from the direction of Jerusalem in general and the Mount of Olives in particular.

When I was in my early Teens a Bible teacher explained to me and others about the last days and that a major battle would come about involving Turkey and Russia. He was spot on. He certainly knew his Bible.