Pray for Rocco...and the rest of NY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Catlynn

Hey all, I would normally post this in the Prayer forum but this seems to be where a lot of Rocco's friends are and I think it'd be great to get as many people in on this as possible.

He's says that he and his grandma are doing fine but parts of NYC are destroyed by flooding, half of Manhattan is without power and there's no public transportation. He says the whole next week is going to be tough and any and all prayer and support would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

A

AgeofKnowledge

Rocco is a fantastic individual who's composed of the right stuff. He survived 911 and he shall survive the Frankenstorm. Nevertheless, our prayers go out for Rocco and New York City.

K

kayem77

I don't know Rocco however I keep hearing only good words about him. Praying for him and all those affected by Sandy.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
For those who don't know Rocco by name, his nic is Epicnerdheroics.

J

Jullianna

Watching the news right now. Can't believe it.

So glad Rocco and his family are safe. Still praying. It's going to be difficult for so many for a long time.

Remember to help however you can! I don't want to post any links (not sure I can here), but I will post two words: RED CROSS

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Glad to hear Rocco is okay! Rocco, if you see this, NO LOOTING! :D We love ya bro! We'll be praying for the rest of your city.

C

Chrissy77

I don't know him but I will be praying for him and all others everywhere who were hit by this storm.