Pray for the Mahon Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joy20

Please pray for my friends the Mahon family (Jeanne, Tom, Sarah, Rachel & Hannah) that they listen to you God. I feel like they are listening to the devil a lot. I really need to talk to them besides my family. My friends are blessing to me. I don't have any close friends to talk to. I live in small town and I don't know how to drive to see them. My friend Jeanne said to me that she would teach me. She has brain problems. Please have them open their heart to me.
God you give me these friends for a reason and I don't want to do.

J

jkalyna

LORD GOD HEAR HER CRYS LORD, GIVE HER PEACE AND ASSURANCE YOU WILL BRING COMFORT TO HER QUICKLY LORD, HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR COMFORTER THROUGH THE WORD. LISTEN TO THE LORD AS YOU READ IT. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
The Mahon family and you are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles