Pray for the mockers of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Everyone It has come to my attention that there is an increasing number of God mockers and christian haters appearing on youtube, here in cc and around the world. They are very hateful, rude and mean, they come on here disguised as christians and are making people upset. So what do we do? We pray. We pray that they find God and we pray that they may meet us in heaven one day. Love thy enemies ppls and the love will return back.

If someone such as this description speaks against you or argues with you do not give them the anger they crave, treat them with love and respect and pray desperately for them. I know it works because my beloved sister mia whom has gone through so much was an atheist and i begged God to save her, he brought her into the light recently and I am so grateful.

D

dyingeveryday

Right there with you on that blain. My sister has been running to every kind of religion for years. Every kind of drug as well. Recently I was able to talk with her about God. She is miserable and said she would open her heart to God however when I try to contact her she will not answer since we talked. I'm just praying continually. I was watching a comedian who came on and it seems that every comedian that I see now days mocs God. That is just the way f the world. All we can do is pray and be an example and overcome evil with good.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Blain,
I hear you brother, God has told us in his other beleivers in the bible of these things to come, you are not alone. Please write share and talk with others that know God is true and here with us as them, there is no stone unturned, we have to be strong in knowing the truth as we are the light of this world, with out God and Christ and us they have no hope. stand brother in faith knowing the truth and share your love as God directs your steps.

And if you listen they prove that God is here now, do not loss your faith.

You are not alone in this battle.

Fighting daily with you.

God Bless

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Everyone It has come to my attention that there is an increasing number of God mockers and christian haters appearing on youtube, here in cc and around the world. They are very hateful, rude and mean, they come on here disguised as christians and are making people upset. So what do we do? We pray. We pray that they find God and we pray that they may meet us in heaven one day. Love thy enemies ppls and the love will return back.

If someone such as this description speaks against you or argues with you do not give them the anger they crave, treat them with love and respect and pray desperately for them. I know it works because my beloved sister mia whom has gone through so much was an atheist and i begged God to save her, he brought her into the light recently and I am so grateful.
And this is what stand firm to the end means!!!!!!!!!!!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus name with all here.

God bless
pickles

K

kaytyndy

may the Lord forgive them and us too for we are not better than they

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
may the Lord forgive them and us too for we are not better than they
I see Father has past tense the whole world through the death of Christ for John the Baptist said
John 1:29[ The Lamb of God ] The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

So my prayer is thank you Father for doing this, and praying for all to recieve this in you Father through the Son Christ
Hebrews 7:27who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.
Hebrews 9:12Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption
Hebrews 10:10By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

So I pray
Jude 1:3[ Contend for the Faith ] Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray. I meet alot of mockers of God. Arguing with them is just a waste of time. I will show them love even when they mock and scorn me. God we need your help. :)

A

AgeofKnowledge

That's just my demographic. There is nothing I like better than an all out pull no punches gloves off two people enter one person leaves engagement with a mocker of God. Few from that demographic walk away the same as when they met me. I am unapologetic about that. I am an apologist.

J

jkalyna

This is true. I was greatly ministered by a T.V. large church denonmination this week. I didn't go to church, but I recieved by the HOly Spirit the answer, and it was a direct message that was from the Lord, in what to do, and how to do it. The bible says, not to answer a fool in his own folly, for he will hate you, but rebuke the wise, and he will love you. There is always some kind of bitter root there to bash people when they invite others to accept the Lord Jesus Christ. Talk is cheap, the daily walk of the heart is what matters. The bible says, because of iniquity, the Love of many shall wax Cold, and many shall fall away. The HOly Spirit needs to convict unto repentance. Agreeing. amen

Attachments

M

megaman125

I pray that they have demons cast out of them, because they act exactly how the Bible describes the demons acting.