Pray for this woman to be blessed plz:]

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Everyone I have a request, you see I was at seven eleven to day and was a 25 cents short for my drink. I saw this lady who had several things in her arms and looked as if she was in a hurry and I had a feeling she was getting these for her kids and I asked her if she had 25 cents I could use. she set her things down and kindly said I will see if I have one and she gave me the money and I thanked her and she left.
Now she doesn't realize it but that meant a lot to me and I recalled the words spoken by Jesus whatever you do for the least of these you do to me, or at least I think that is it. So touched by her generous act I prayed for God to bless her for what she did. But it wasn't a kind of thing where you quickly and half heartly ask god to bless someone I mean with deep feeling kind of prayer for her to be blessed.

What she might have saw as a small act of kindness I saw as a huge act of kindness, so I ask everyone to please pray for her to be blessed.

S

SteveM

Father, guide us all to be blessed by this story, and store your treasures in heaven for the lady concerned. Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Asking for blessings for her in agreement in Jesus name with you and all here.

God bless
pickles