Pray for Toska's friend Bill

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Hey everyone,

Toska has just asked me to post a prayer request for her friend Bill. He is very ill right now and needs all the prayers we can muster up!!

Lord, please be with Bill right now. Calm his mind and ease his fears. Show him that you are with him now and always. Touch him with your wonderful healing hands. Give him a swift recovery. In Jesus name, amen.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Thank you, blue_ladybug. My friend can use all of our prayers right now. Thank you to all who pray for him, he is a dear friend.

J

J-Kay-2

Psalm 34:19 --Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 55:18 -He hath delivered my soul in peace from the
battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Psalm 103:3 -Who forgives all thine iniquities; who healeth
all thy diseases.

Isaiah 53: 5 -But He was wounded for our transgressions, He
was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace
was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

Praying all scripture in Jesus name. Amen

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Thank you, J-Kay-2.

C

Chezz

Praying!! God Bless

J

J-Kay-2

***For Bill...***
Psalm 34:19
Many are the afflictions are the righteous: but the Lord delivereth
him out of them all.
** Thank You Lord **

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, we give Bill to your loving care, Amen.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​Lord, touch Bill today. Give him the healing that he needs. Give him a swift recovery. Allow him to heal completely of his illness. In Jesus name, amen.

J

jb800m

Lord you know all us from the very depths of our hearts, you know the number of hairs on our head to the deepest truth in our lives... i ask you to be with bill in this time period that as he comes thru this , he will be another shining example of your great love for all of us in Jesus name amen