Pray for Trey, 3 year old little boy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Catlynn

As some of you know, I work with a special needs little boy named Trey who is 3 years old. He has a trach, is sometimes on oxygen and on a ventilator at night. About a week ago his parents took him in to the childrens hospital about 2 hours away because he had been having a very rough time breathing and was working extra hard to do so. He's still there, both of his parents and two of his four siblings are there with them, staying in a home for families of children in the hospital. They found out that he has pertussis and immediately started him on antibiotics but due to a serious mistake in which they postponed testing him for pertussis after several urgings from his parents, it may have been too late to treat it. He was doing better and they thought that he would be coming home yesterday but Sunday night he wasn't doing so hot and had to go up on his support and oxygen so the slate was wiped clean and hope of going home vanished. Last night was even worse and they are now moving him to the ICU with no clue as to what is going on and why he is getting worse.

3 year old, Trey
There has always been a serious spiritual battle going on for this kid and it seems like the devil has sent in extra troops this time. Please help me to stand and fight for Trey's life through prayer right now. He needs complete healing, we need wisdom about what's going on in his body, his parents need strength and encouragement from the Lord as they stand by him through this all. Cliff, his dad, has taken off work to stay by Trey's side, believing that the Lord will always provide and that being there for his little boy is more important than anything else.
Thank you all for your time and prayers. I will try to keep you updated.

The Morgan Family

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
What a precious family :)

Praying that God will guide the doctors in treating Trey and that the antibiotics work in a powerful way to defeat the pertussis germs.

Also praying for the family...may they have peace and calmness of spirit at this time.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying for complete healing
in the name of Jesus

C

Catlynn

Thank you guys so much!

C

Catlynn

Update from Trey's mOm a little bit ago:

"He started crashing fast. Coughing up blood this morning. His white blood count was up to 82. They are saying he has pertussis induced pneumonia. Whether it is from a secondary infection or the pertussis itself?.. Unknown. He was not keeping his sats up, even on very high vent settings and 100% oxygen. They have him sedated and have turned the ICU room into an emergency OR, and are placing a central line. They are going to try a procedure where they basically pump his blood our, "clean it up," removing some of the white blood cells because they can get to a point where they clog his arteries. (hopefully I'm saying this right, it was just explained to me). Even having the central line placed is iffy, then the the blood exchange is iffy... And so on. Nobody is promising anything right now. "

;_; please please pray for him.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
That poor little boy....praying for him right now that the procedure works the way it's supposed to.

Thank you for letting us know!

M

MRSDS

Praying for healing in the Name of Jesus. Amen

P

psychomom

Catlynn, I'm sorry, I can't type my prayer as I normally would. Trey reminds me so much of my nephew. ♥
I have asked the Lord for everything you said. Thank you for this opportunity to stand with one another for such a wonderful child, perfect just as the Lord made him. I thank God he has a Godly daddy, and a lovely family. I also ask for strength and comfort for the other children.

In Jesus' love- ellie
ps please, please let us know how Trey is doing?

C

Catlynn

Thank you all so much for your prayers.
Despite the doctors working on him throughout the night, Trey did not make it. He went to be with his heavenly Father at 3:45 this morning.

Please continue to pray for his family and for me as I try to muster the strength to be there for them. The Morgan family is very very dear to me and they are the only family my daughter has ever known. Thank you.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
So sorry to hear that Catlynn....praying for comfort for you and for Trey's family. They are very blessed to have you in their lives.

S

simplyme_bekah

reading this had tears rolling down my face. I then bowed my head and I lifted little Trey up to our God and King asking that he put a hedge of protection around this little man with complete healing.

S

shekaniah

May God fill you all with the peace of knowing He is by your side.
God is in control...In His Love, Shekaniah

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thats so sad!! But the lord knows all
Lord bless his family

P

psychomom

Father, it's so hard for us to say, with Job,
" The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away.
Blessed be the name of the LORD.” Job 1:21
But we will try to bless you, even in this.
Be all for this poster, and for the Morgan family.
Thank You for Your Spirit, Who can pray for me when I have no words.
We love You, Lord and King, and trust You because Jesus makes a way...He is the Way.
Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im so sorry.
Sending all my heart and prayers for you and his family in Jesus Christ is Lord for all comfort, streangth and the joy of the life and love he brought to all of you.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles