Pray for workplace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
I am a Catholic, but believe in Salvation through Faith Alone. I learned about this in 1997 from a Man of God
I Got a Job in a private Company in 2000, but the Company fired me in 2001, I Struggled a lot after that. I married in 2004,Then I joined another private company in 2005, it was like the Lord had uplifted me from all my Disgrace. I saw miracle after miracles and my faith increased. I have 3 kids now 2 daughters and 1 Son. in 2012, I joined the same company I was fired, believing God that, he has answered me from the disgrace I was in. But now I am not in a good situation in the same Company. It is like almost on the verge of being fired, my Boss told he will talk to me , but has not talked to me till now. , Many a times I think of leaving Job and start my own business. Please pray for me, It is like though I have seen many miracles. I doubt at times, what God has plans for me. I ask you just pray for me.
I have Some Web sites.

Lord Bless Thee -- Prayer Requests
Cinu Chacko's Virtual presence

seekeroftruth712 | Just another WordPress.com site

I wrote a prayer request sent to some web sites, writing to you.

1) Help me to come out of babylon and family to work for the purpose of God continually. I am facing challenges in workplace. Have already resigned, and I am waiting on the answer from God, to lead me safely, into his will,he has already provided me an answer. Please pray for that.

2) Pray for my family(wife, children and parents) to be saved, and to come to knowledge and work of the Lord.

3) Please pray for health of family especially my parents, they are not well. Please pray for their health.

4) My Children let them come in the truth, knowledge and love of the Lord, may they come out of idolatory(I am from a Catholic faith).

5) May God bless our family to work for God's ministry in India and the Middle East. Pray god to save me and my family. Let my family come to the Lord, be part of his commission. Remove any Satanic attack from my family.

I thank the LOrd for hearing my previous petitions.
This I ask in the precious name of our Good Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you , your family, your work and all you ask in prayer, before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

D

Duckies

Keeping you and your loved ones in prayers!! God Bless!!